mortgage interest
    Gascoigne
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

mortgage interest

by Gascoigne » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:24 am

I returned from Europe a week ago.I was at my daughter's because she is studying there and I was surprised at the mortgage interest there at 3% or 4% interest rate.It's horrible.

• mueellersholmes
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: mortgage interest

by mueellersholmes » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:07 pm

Local Solar Panel Business Delivering Clean Low-Cost Energy SunRey Technologies has been serving the solar needs of customers primarily in the residential market along with the small to medium-size business markets. We are a locally based business out of Midland Tx, so you can count on our local support that you can trust.
    Zeero
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Zeero » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:08 am

Yeah, incredible! The interest rate for a mortgage differs significantly from country to country or from continent to continent. According to my logic, these percentages are calculated depending on the country's level of development, infrastructure, population number, and income per month. There are countries in Europe that have interest rates even above 5. What bad luck for those people! Thank God that when I took out a mortgage, I was able to work with Mortgage Advice Cardiff and received a 2.70% rate for 250k.
  • Grutt
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Grutt » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:25 pm

For Europe, such interest rates for loans are normal, but they have social assistance and benefits.
  • Rezzonto
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Rezzonto » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:38 pm

In Europe, a bank is focused on helping its customer, and at the same time, not forgetting its own small profit. The whole West lives quietly on credit, so banks profit from the number of customers, not from high-interest rates. The rate can be lowered quietly, knowing that there will be enough borrowers. Banks in Europe don't hide interest rates under some harsh conditions like in the United States. Europeans have a practice of reverse mortgages. You might be interested in a guide to reverse mortgages. So, it provides for their old age, and they move to cheaper countries like Greece.
  • Workinon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Workinon » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:45 pm

A mortgage rate of 3% or less is considered excellent. And the lower your mortgage rate, the more money you'll save over the loan's term. If you take out the same loan but at a 3.8 percent interest rate, you'll end up spending $169,362 in interest throughout the 30-year repayment period. The mortgage interest differs from country to country, but you should still consult with some professionals to see if you are not getting scammed or check if anything is alright. I recommend this company Mortgage Advice Bristol, which helped my brother.
  • Cobainik
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cobainik » Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:19 am

My brother-in-law and his wife will move to the town, they want to continue their job in London. Also, they started to search for an apartment or a house, but they didn’t know exactly. Because they were not sure, my brother-in-law and his wife asked for help from a Mortgage Advisor in London, and he was trying to find the right option for their needs. It is very important to have an advisor who can help you when you are not sure what you should do. They have been helped a lot, and now they are calmer about their future.
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:08 am

I guess that returning from Europe and hearing about mortgage interest rates as high as 3% or 4% can indeed be surprising. It's important to consider your options when dealing with such rates. Have you looked into Seed Capital reviews ? They might provide some useful information on financing choices that could assist in navigating the mortgage market more effectively. High-interest rates can be a significant challenge, so researching different avenues is essential to finding a suitable solution.
  • bxbhulk
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by bxbhulk » Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:07 am

Your SunRey Technologies sound pretty cool - it's always great to see local businesses making a positive impact. I'm actually new to Midland Tx and just recently started exploring solar options for my place.
  • keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by keilecpod » Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:45 am

First off, kudos to SunRey Technologies for championing clean energy in our community! It's refreshing to see local businesses paving the way for sustainability. Speaking of local support, if any of you folks are considering investing in solar panels and are looking into financing options, I highly recommend reaching out to Mortgage Advisor Lincoln. They've been an absolute lifesaver for me when I was navigating the whole mortgage maze. Being relatively new to this forum, it's awesome to see such informative discussions happening here.