Is the Stealth Flashlight For You?
  • AlexWilliams
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Is the Stealth Flashlight For You?

by AlexWilliams » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:26 pm

On the flashlight market today you will find a myriad of tactical flashlights and it can be tough finding a flashlight that's really great for you. So we try to do reviews so you can get a good idea of what you want and what kind of tactical flashlight you're looking for. The tactical flashlight I'll be reviewing today is called the Stealth Tactical Flashlight and according to the website stealthflashlightusa.com, it is the "number one best tactical flashlight on the market." Now of course you know that anyone can say words like this and not mean them. No one is holding anyone accountable for saying "oh this is the best flashlight in the universe" or "this is the best flashlight in the world."

You can scroll down to see a really entertaining video that describes the flashlight a little bit so you get a better idea of what this flashlight is all about. It does have three excellent features that I would like to make note of. The first feature is that it is USB rechargeable and at the same time it can function as a power bank charging any of your USB devices. According to the website, it does say that it can fully charge your iPhone or Android device. So that's definitely quite a claim to fully charge your iPhone or Android. It definitely has a lot of power to that battery if that is the case. Unfortunately it just tells me that it uses a lithium ion battery so it doesn't tell me what kind of battery it is or what the capacity is though I'm going to assume it's probably just a regular 18650 battery.

It also has a glass breaker on the tail end of the flashlight. You can remove the tail of the flashlight to reveal that glass breaker. This is really a great feature to have in a tactical flashlight because it allows you to smash through any kind of glass in an emergency situation. It's also great that they actually have a little cover for that glass breaker because there are flashlights that do have the glass breaker but they don't have a cover to it and it makes carrying the flashlight around a little more difficult. A rather unique and awesome feature of this flashlight is that the little tail cap that also comes off to reveal the glass breaker is a bottle opener. This is definitely not something I've seen in a flashlight before and I have to say I think it's really neat that they actually include a bottle opener on their tactical flashlight.

• Trintadant
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Is the Stealth Flashlight For You?

by Trintadant » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:12 pm

Hey buddy, thank you for letting us know this information. Amazingly, they have started producing flashlights with a recharger function. It may be helpful in some situations. Need to say that tactical flashlights are necessary for soldiers and sometimes can save the soldier's life. It is important to have your flashlight ready and not forget it before the operation starts. Glass breaker function is not that helpful because if you are with a weapon, it's easier to destroy glass using bullets or nade. If you are playing war games or going on long trips, buying a good flashlight will be a good investment.
  • bxbhulk
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by bxbhulk » Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:21 am

Thanks for the info man.
  • keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by keilecpod » Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:27 am

Hey there! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I took a peek at the website and watched the video, and I have to say, this flashlight seems pretty impressive. The fact that it's USB rechargeable and can also charge other devices is a huge plus, especially if you're on the go and need to power up your phone or other gadgets. By the way, is it the brightest flashlight? Just curious.