What is your day job? What is your passion project?
    ArturKi
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: What is your day job? What is your passion project?

by ArturKi » Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:07 pm

Hi there. i am new here. I am a real estate agent. Now I am preparing a database of objects for easy selection.

• firetomiddle
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by firetomiddle » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:10 pm

My day job is working as a director of marketing in the healthcare field. My passion project is to spread personal development, professional growth, and awareness for type 1 diabetes. I am passionate about helping to find the way towards a cure for diabetes.
  • Hexa6ram
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Hexa6ram » Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:11 am

Well met, fellow forum people! It's my first official day here (I did lurk for a while, ngl),
    and I believe this is the best way to introduce myself.
    My day job is moving pixels all over the screen so they can become nice things IRL.
    Or in short, graphic designer.
  • BackerTribe
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by BackerTribe » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:49 pm

My daily job is to do promotion and marketing to help companies promote their products better. Let people enjoy the fun brought by technology.
  • keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by keilecpod » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:28 pm

In my day job, I work in marketing, which I find both challenging and fulfilling. However, my true passion lies in photography. I've always been captivated by the art of capturing moments and expressing creativity through images. It's my way of telling stories without words.

Balancing a day job with a passion project can be rewarding but also demanding. It's essential to find ways to make money that complement your interests and allow you to invest more in your passion. These insights might help you strike a balance between your day job and your passion project while ensuring financial stability.
    Last edited by keilecpod on Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Wristraw
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Wristraw » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:02 am

I recently took the step of leaving my full-time job to dedicate myself entirely to two impactful projects that I am deeply passionate about. My immigration nonprofit is committed to breaking down financial, educational, and social barriers for immigrants, while my Kickstarter campaign for WRISTRAW aims to significantly reduce our reliance on single-use straws. Leaving my safety-net job was and is scary, but each day brings new challenges and lessons that I couldn't be more excited about.
    WRISTRAW- World’s First Reusable Metal Bracelet Straw
    Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wr ... =discovery
    To Learn More: https://wristraw.kickoffpages.com/
  • Ai_fashion_ua
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Ai_fashion_ua » Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:02 pm

I am content creator and photographer and it helped me a lot during preparation for my campaign.
  • Dashipage
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Dashipage » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:38 am

By day>>> I'm a technician, Samsung Engineer. Repairing phones, tablets, computers. Too bad i can't fix the humans that break them.
    By night>>> I'm a super hero! Been working on a movie and comic project about my character haha.
  • Navi
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Navi » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:48 am

Don't really have a day job atm! Been taking a rest after a breakdown awhile back.
    As for the passion project... That's what the Kickstarter's for! I'm planning to create a Gravity Falls or Night Vale style podcast, called "Dear Mother Venna"! I'm also an aspiring commission artist and fanfic writer!
  • bookenthusiast25
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by bookenthusiast25 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:34 am

What is my day job?
    I am a prep cook at a chain restaurant. Luckily, I love cooking, so I enjoy my job.

What is my passion project?
    My passion is to be an author. I am working on a poetry book called Red Robins Sing in the Winter. It spans across the four seasons and carries the overarching theme of perseverance. There are drawings to accompany some of the poems and each season will have its own art style. Balancing a day job with a passion project can be demanding but also rewarding.

https://subscribepage.io/XufR7V