Leather clothing/shoes
  • JOgden1987
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Leather clothing/shoes

by JOgden1987 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:07 pm

Everyone knows that quality leather can cost a lot of money. However, you don't have to break the bank to find great leather products. That's because there's a shop named Laskana which I trust 100% because it sells high-quality shoes and clothing at affordable prices. One of the advantages it's that they have an online store so you can shop from anywhere with internet access. I love buying tankinis from them so I'll leave you the link https://www.lascana.com/Tankinis.

• JasonMills
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JasonMills » Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:22 pm

I'm curious, did you eventually find a reliable place to shop for leather goods? Would love to hear an update!
    SsCoobyDoO
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by SsCoobyDoO » Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:41 pm

I see this thread is a couple of years old now, but in case you're still on the hunt for quality leather clothing and shoes, I've got a suggestion. Have you checked out vonbaer.com? They offer a range of genuine leather products, from bags to accessories and more. The quality is top-notch, and they even have a 'Leather Guide for Beginners' on their site that breaks down the different types of leather, how to care for them, and how to tell real from fake.
    The guide is pretty comprehensive and helped me a lot in making informed purchases. Even if you've already found your go-to leather source, it's an interesting read.
    SsCoobyDoO
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by SsCoobyDoO » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:29 pm

It's fascinating to hear everyone's perspectives on leather clothing and shoes.
  • BrynnMiranda
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by BrynnMiranda » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:28 pm

I know it's been a while since you posted this, but finding quality leather clothing and shoes online is still a common struggle.If you're still on the hunt, I recommend checking out Temu. They've been around for a while and have established a reputation for offering genuine leather products of excellent quality. Many shoppers have shared positive experiences with them over the years, praising both the durability and style of their items.Happy shopping, and I hope you find the perfect leather pieces you've been searching for!