Cool pictures or wallpapers for your phone
  • JessicaMarshall
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Cool pictures or wallpapers for your phone

by JessicaMarshall » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:07 pm

I when I had access to one of the resources like pinterest where I could download different wallpapers on the phone and just cool pictures. What's it called again? I forgot and can't find it for a couple weeks now. I would be glad if any of you know this resource and can help me.

serenity007
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Cool pictures or wallpapers for your phone

by serenity007 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:30 pm

It seems like you're searching for a resourcelike depositphotos to download wallpapers and cool pictures for your phone. While it's not directly related to wallpapers, I can suggest a fun and delicious way to take a break from your search – try baking some beer bread! It's a simple and tasty recipe that might just help you relax and clear your mind. And who knows, after enjoying a warm slice of beer bread, you might remember the name of the resource you're looking for. Happy baking!
    ECarr1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by ECarr1991 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:08 pm

You can also use Google Images to search for wallpapers. Just enter your desired keyword, filter the results by size (for phone wallpapers, "Large" or "Medium" works well), and make sure to respect copyright if you plan to use these images for anything other than personal wallpaper.
  • JasonMills
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JasonMills » Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:08 am

I totally understand the struggle of forgetting the name of a useful resource—I've been there! The site you're thinking of sounds a lot like Pinterest, where you can find all sorts of wallpapers and cool pictures.

However, if you're in the mood to explore something new, you might want to check out this fantastic collection of Anonymous HD wallpapers that are perfect for a phone background. They're particularly interesting if you're into techy or mysterious vibes.

The wallpapers come in various resolutions, so you'll likely find something that fits your phone perfectly. Plus, having an anonymous hd wallpaper might spark some interesting conversations when people see it.