Teach me how to save money
    KelEL
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Teach me how to save money

by KelEL » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:23 pm

Hi everyone! I'm looking for some advice on financial literacy. I've always struggled with managing my money and want to learn how to allocate it wisely so I can start saving. Where do I even begin?

ShonFG
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Teach me how to save money

by ShonFG » Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:20 pm

Hi there! It's great that you want to improve your financial literacy. Managing money wisely is an important life skill. Begin by tracking your income and expenses. This will give you a clear picture of where your money is going. There are many budgeting apps available that can make this process easier like Google Templates (https://thegoodocs.com/freebies/financial-reports/). Educate Yourself: Take advantage of online resources and books on personal finance. Websites like Investopedia and Khan Academy offer free courses on financial topics.
    ArturKi
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by ArturKi » Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:09 pm

Determine what you want to achieve financially. Whether it's building an emergency fund, paying off debt, or saving for retirement, having clear goals will guide your financial decisions. Reading books by experts like "The Total Money Makeover" by Dave Ramsey or "Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki can provide valuable insights.
  • FartFilmStudios
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by FartFilmStudios » Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:25 am

This is something that isn't really taught in schools that really should be, in my opinion. These are important skills in life! Like the people above have said, having clear goals and a solid grasp of how much money you are spending a month is a great first step in determining where you could cut back on spending. The money you save from cutting back can then be put in a separate fund to save over time!
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:10 am

Taking into account your interest in improving financial literacy and money management, it might be helpful to look into Bridgecrest reviews . These reviews could provide useful information on financial matters, potentially offering tips on budgeting and saving. Learning the fundamentals of financial planning and effective budget management is a solid starting point for those seeking to improve their financial situation.