Hello! New Kickstarter and all that good stuff!
  • Kimiko
    Kickstarter Succcess
    Kickstarter Succcess

Re: Hello! New Kickstarter and all that good stuff!

by Kimiko » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:20 pm

We are still going really well with our Kickstarter! We're at 328% funded now and just unlocked our 5th stretch goal! So up to this point, we'll be 1) adding 3 more game modes voted by the community, 2) Will add custom content support (so people can import their own creations), 3) Engine Upgrade, so we can have better everything!, 4) RPG Kit (which will include a ton of generic rpg figurines so any type of tabletop game can be played) and now 5) Our game will be going mobile!

Our next stretch goal is $12,500, which will bring castAR support. And the one after that is Oculus Rift support, so both of those are really exciting! I honestly can't believe we made it this far. And we still have 10 days to go!

Now if only we can get on Steam! :D

Check out Tabletop Simulator on Kickstarter if you're into board games and other tabletop goodness!
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by sbriggman » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:39 pm

Would you be willing to do an AMA (Ask me anything) in the general thread? Maybe with a title like "We've raised over 328% of our goal. Ask us anything! (AMA)" You can then also ask creators to check out your project.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • Kimiko
    Kickstarter Succcess
    Kickstarter Succcess

by Kimiko » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:32 am

sbriggman wrote:Would you be willing to do an AMA (Ask me anything) in the general thread? Maybe with a title like "We've raised over 328% of our goal. Ask us anything! (AMA)" You can then also ask creators to check out your project.

Sure, that sounds great! I'll start one tomorrow or so, as I'm going to bed now. Thanks for the support :)
    Check out Tabletop Simulator on Kickstarter if you're into board games and other tabletop goodness!
  • Kimiko
    Kickstarter Succcess
    Kickstarter Succcess

by Kimiko » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:35 pm

I went ahead and posted it!

we-ve-raised-almost-400-of-our-goal-ask-us-anything-ama-t1785.html

Oh wait, did I post it in the wrong section? You said "general" and I assumed this one, but then noticed it's the same as this thread lol

So if you can move it to the appropriate place (or leave it if it's fine), I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!
    Nikola Andrejic
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Nikola Andrejic » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:43 am

Really nice idea and clean kickstarter page.
    Also steam is the best way to go. You have my vote!