First Kickstarter Campaigns
    ReginaX
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: First Kickstarter Campaigns

by ReginaX » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:38 pm

Congratulations on your campaign!!

I am a Kickstarter Newbie myself, but my dream is to raise money for a business that will give people a feeling of warmth.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/re ... ea-project

There is nothing more I desire that to one day run a business that makes the world a better place. Once the business is up and running, I envision donating a good amount of proceeds to people in need.
    I want to send my pledgers my products, and learn about their preferences. For this campaign, I have 11 Tea flavors that I would like to share to receive feedback and ideas for improvement. I will reveal them once the campaign launches.

I am currently in the process of learning how I can promote my campaign - each piece of advice, each impression, and each new supporter would mean the world to me.

• Marco.S.T
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Marco.S.T » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:23 pm

Buried Planet -the following forever-
    Epic High Fantasy on E-book, Paperback and Hardcover

This work was a long time coming as It took me at least years to complete. Having started it in the mid 2000's and only having completed it in 2021. Such an extended period comes from several sources; from not only my own inexperience and, admitedly, initial ineptitude to also leaving it to go and do other things. But also, perhaps even more so, by the sheer size of it all.

300.000 words 115 illustrations

live on kickstarter with different tiers
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bu ... ied-planet
  • RickPorbeagle
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by RickPorbeagle » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:41 pm

Hi all,
    Last week I launched my own sneaker on kickstarter, I'm very hyped about it.
    Nothing special about this sneaker, just made out of my passion.
    Want to inspire people to often choose something that is more "you". I Made a decent start, and already sold around 70 pairs in 10 days. Want to aim 300 pairs of sneakers to reach my goal.

What do you think of it? would love to hear some honest feedback!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ri ... of-passion

Kind regards,
    Rick
  • GLT_FDH_A
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by GLT_FDH_A » Mon May 01, 2023 10:17 pm

Hi All,

Wow! It is very exciting to see everyone's Kickstarter projects and the amazing ideas that are out there.

GreenLifeTech just launched our first Kickstarter as well for the FreshDefendHome - extend your fresh produce life by up to 5x!
    We were fully funded in just over 2 days and look to continue to our stretch goal. Check us out here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/86 ... n=09499556
  • Luci1925
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Luci1925 » Fri May 05, 2023 9:00 am

My First Kickstarter Campaign: Promoting Positive Change Through Music

I am excited to share my first Kickstarter campaign with you all. As an aspiring musician, I am passionate about using my art to promote positive change in the world. My project aims to create an album that promotes caring for the earth and equality for all people. It's a message that I believe is more important now than ever before.

Unfortunately, I have only managed to raise around $550 so far. I know that it's not a lot, but it's a start. It's been a challenging journey, but I'm not giving up. I'm determined to make this project a reality, and I need your help to do it.

As a musician, I am committed to using my talents to make a difference. I believe that music can inspire change and bring people together. With this project, I hope to raise awareness about issues that matter to me and to others who care about the planet and social justice.

I know that there are many other Kickstarter campaigns out there, all vying for your attention and support. But I hope that my message resonates with you, and that you can see the potential impact that this project could have. Your contribution, no matter how small, will make a difference.

This campaign is not just about me and my music. It's about the message that we can all send together. It's about using our collective voices to promote positive change in the world. So, I ask you to join me in this journey. Let's work together to make a difference.

Thank you for your consideration and support.
  • AdamantForm
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by AdamantForm » Tue May 16, 2023 1:53 pm

My First campaign, feels like I made all the mistakes before starting this, still I belive I did very good job on assembling it.

Its a 3d printable tabletop terrain piece, first of many I have planed ahead, my goal here was to encourage myselft into beliving I could turn it into a regular job, I even planed to drag into this endevor another artist (So I wanted to convince him it could workout, but seems I will have to chew my own words) I would take care of buildings and all things terrain related, and he would take care of making badass characters...
    Well done on everyone projects, it takes a lot of work to make this thing happend, good luck, and please take a look at my sculpture:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ad ... -stl-files

Its a Dark Fantasy piece, I even came up with a background story, explaining my design;)
  • taylor88
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by taylor88 » Wed May 17, 2023 11:13 pm

albicchiere wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:48 am Hi lads,
    we have just launched our first Kickstarter campaign after winning the CES Honoree Award 2020 for our Smart Wine Dispenser.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/al ... -dispenser

For the pre-launch, we collaborated by Nuuk Digital and now we are evaluating the various solutions available.

Do you have any advice to give us? Until now we have had contacts with Enventys, Jellop, FundedToday, Backerkit...
    What do you recommend?

And what for PR? How can we have a higher media coverage?

Also, let me know what you think of the project 😃
    I'd buy that!
  • taylor88
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by taylor88 » Wed May 17, 2023 11:14 pm

AdamantForm wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 1:53 pm My First campaign, feels like I made all the mistakes before starting this, still I belive I did very good job on assembling it.

Its a 3d printable tabletop terrain piece, first of many I have planed ahead, my goal here was to encourage myselft into beliving I could turn it into a regular job, I even planed to drag into this endevor another artist (So I wanted to convince him it could workout, but seems I will have to chew my own words) I would take care of buildings and all things terrain related, and he would take care of making badass characters...
    Well done on everyone projects, it takes a lot of work to make this thing happend, good luck, and please take a look at my sculpture:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ad ... -stl-files

Its a Dark Fantasy piece, I even came up with a background story, explaining my design;)
    Way to go, that looks amazing!
  • taylor88
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by taylor88 » Wed May 17, 2023 11:16 pm

GLT_FDH_A wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:17 pm Hi All,

Wow! It is very exciting to see everyone's Kickstarter projects and the amazing ideas that are out there.

GreenLifeTech just launched our first Kickstarter as well for the FreshDefendHome - extend your fresh produce life by up to 5x!
    We were fully funded in just over 2 days and look to continue to our stretch goal. Check us out here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/86 ... n=09499556
    Such a genius idea!
  • taylor88
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Album & Music Video

by taylor88 » Wed May 17, 2023 11:19 pm

Hello everyone! I'm trying to record an album + film music video, and need the funding to do so. planning on launching it in the next day or two. here is a link, so that you can be notified if interested, and wish to support. Thank you for reading this post.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20 ... songwriter