Do you take any supplements?
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Do you take any supplements?

by Xanxan » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:34 pm

I couldn’t function without supplements. I’m just wondering if others don’t even take them.

• Blackster
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Do you take any supplements?

by Blackster » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:39 pm

A couple of months ago, I was diagnosed with compulsive overeating. I gained almost 30 feet. I always thought I ate a lot because of stress, but it turned out that it lacked vitamins. The doctor prescribed me a vitamin complex of omega 3, vitamin A, D, B 12. But, unfortunately, this did not contribute to my weight loss. After reading many articles on healthcanal.com and consulting with my nutritionist, I decided to take fat burners. So they were also added to my list of supplements. I hope that in a month I will be able to return to my normal weight. But vitamin supplements, I think I will continue to take
  • lilily
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by lilily » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:43 am

I take vitamin C and Bs and Omega3
    Basheir
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Basheir » Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:20 pm

Hi there, not consistently , I think if there is a service that will help do a quick remote vitamine balance test (where the user takes the sample and send it over to the company) and then the company sends them a pack of needed supplements , then that will be great and will be used by many
    Be an early backer and save big with Clever Island :D
    https://cleverisland.co/
    Margod
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Margod » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:43 pm

Magnesium, Calcium and B12!
  • Pascal
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Pascal » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:06 pm

Magnesium
  • JOgden1987
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JOgden1987 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:19 pm

Any vitamins we get from different foods, respectively, a healthy person does not need to deviate from the norm. On the other hand, people who have health problems and impaired body function, need to take additional supplements. They can consume the Early Bird cocktail, which you can learn more about here: https://stay-awake.info/earlybird-morning-cocktail-review. They will benefit from it because it is as invigorating as coffee and is also rich in other enzymes that people may be lacking.
    ReginaX
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ReginaX » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:09 pm

Hello - interesting question! I take Vitamin B12 and D3. I believe the best way to see what vitamins you need is to get a blood test done, it helps uncover other important diet-related metrics as well, such as Cholesterol levels.
  • JenniferEOTB
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by JenniferEOTB » Mon May 01, 2023 8:53 pm

I take vitamin C, A, D, E, Zinc, Quercetin, B vitamins, omegas and probiotics quite reguarly
  • keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by keilecpod » Tue May 16, 2023 11:13 am

Personally, I'm a big fan of supplements because they give me that extra boost to power through my day. There are so many different ones out there, though, and it can be overwhelming to figure out what works best for you. It's always interesting to hear about other people's experiences with supplements, so thanks for starting this discussion! By the way, I recently stumbled upon this awesome article that provided some great insights into optimizing my nutrition plan. It mentioned the top-rated steroid for fast weight loss, which caught my attention. It's fascinating how certain supplements can potentially aid in weight management.