Travel
    Lovala
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Travel

by Lovala » Fri May 12, 2023 7:54 am

Last year I went to Italy. Had the best time of my life. How about the rest of you, where have you been?

hamemont
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Travel

by hamemont » Fri May 12, 2023 9:44 am

I want to go to Croatia, but the flights are so expensive, have you been there?
  • keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by keilecpod » Fri May 12, 2023 9:48 am

Oh, absolutely; Croatia is such a gem! The coastline, the food, the history - it's a total package. And don't even get me started on Plitvice Lakes National Park - that place is a dream. I totally understand the pain of pricey flights, though. It's always a game of hunting for the right deals and timing. You know what, though? I've found a little life hack that helps a lot. I've been using this trick for a while now, and it's been a game-changer. It might sound a bit counterintuitive at first, but hear me out - I always get cheap business class flights. Seriously, it's worth checking out.
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:36 am

I'm glad to hear about your amazing travel experience in Italy! As for me, I recently visited Thailand and fell in love with its vibrant culture and stunning landscapes. Speaking of travel, I came across some positive CheapOair reviews , which praised their affordable flight options and excellent customer service. It's always helpful to hear about others' travel experiences and recommendations to plan our next adventures!
  • keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by keilecpod » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:41 pm

I went To Barcelona. It was great. I love the way they live, not caring about anything.
  • bxbhulk
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by bxbhulk » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:47 pm

I had the most amazing time in Costa Rica. It was truly a dream come true. The food, the culture, the people - everything was just perfect. You may have many great things about it, but you should see it irl. If you're interested, you can check out this cool website called Costa Rica Focus (costaricafocus.com) for more info. I used it to plan our vacation.