Taxes & Import Duties
    Marigioshi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Taxes & Import Duties

by Marigioshi » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:18 pm

Xanxan wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:39 pm those taxes are crazy!
    You're right

Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Angomod » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:32 pm

Who likes paying taxes? Nobody. Sometimes it seems that you are just overpaying for having money. I perfectly understand that without taxes, a state couldn't simply exist. Still, when the day comes to make the income declaration and pay the taxes, I am always sad, lol.
    I've been living in many countries because of my job, and the taxpaying system was different in all of them. For example, in Singapore, the system is simple, and everyone can calculate the taxes. You can check https://www.pilotoasia.com/guide/personal-income-tax-singapore as an example.
    ECarr1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by ECarr1991 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:16 pm

It's worth pondering. I think it has a lot of potential.
  • Alerases
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Alerases » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:47 pm

Such imports were quite common a couple of years ago, and it's definitely not relevant now. If you want to be an innovator in something, then try to find out what is more relevant in the market now. Focus on an area that teenagers occupy because they are more frequent consumers than adults. I try to steer clear of consuming everything that's advertised because it doesn't make any sense at all. It just takes up a decent amount of money a month. So do taxes. I consume information from youngandthrifty.ca to achieve financial independence and control my spending. I don't want it any other way.
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Mon May 02, 2022 1:36 pm

Paying taxes is always a sad story for me, because besides paying taxes I also have to pay an accountant, I can't cope with all this bustle by myself. I already saved this optima tax relief phone number , I hope to ease this tax paying process in future.
  • teemueassolutions
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by teemueassolutions » Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:06 pm

There is a solution guys! Better late than never, right?

We are having Kickstarter clients to EAS Project nearly daily asking for solutions on how to sell to EU and UK. Most have not considered taxes and duties at all while still happily accepting clients from the mentioned regions. And I don't blame them, we have spent 3 years building the VAT compliance automation for e-commerce. And honestly it has not been just a pleasure ;) But we are finally here and helping hundreds of sellers reach their customers without having to worry about compliance. This being my first post, I hope a link is ok: www.easproject.com

In short: we determine your VAT liability, VAT schemes you need, register you for them, calculate, collect, file reports, invoice you for the VATs and pay the VAT on your behalf if needed. Cross-border could not be easier for you. And all for transaction fee, so no starting fees or monthly fees! If you are unsure, just book a meeting and we will take it from there.

Oh, and we are very capable to handle logistics solutions. We have already helped a number sellers from US deliver their wonderful wares to European customers. Just ask.
    FederikFer
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by FederikFer » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:49 pm

Taxes, duties are not a problem, the main thing is to understand the market of your state, and it is desirable to know all the nuances of the customs law. If you do not know anything about customs laws, then I advise you to contact a logistics firm and get yourself a 3pl. If you are asking yourself a question "what is 3pl?", I will tell you. A 3pl is a provider offers outsourced logistics services, which encompass anything that involves management of one or more facets of procurement and fulfillment activities. After all, with this system allows any online store logistics, warehousing, goods monitoring services and more. This means that in order for your store to exist, you do not need to know the customs laws in order to send them abroad. It is enough to have a company from which you will buy goods and a platform on which you can place them.-