Re: Alcohol

by Angomod » Tue May 11, 2021 3:33 pm

Daiquiri, my forever love!
    Cirrety
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cirrety » Tue May 11, 2021 3:40 pm

Gin and Tonic! If you're using Hendrick's, then you're 99% likely to be my best friend, lol! If you're using Schewepes, then you're +1% likely to be my best friend forever! People, wake up! Gin and tonic are the best alcoholic drink ever! It just tastes so freaking good, and uh, its bitter taste! Makes me wanna have a sip right now! This due is just simply the best you have to admit it! When I used to live in Britain, I had a Gin and Tonic every Friday! So, for me, this throws me back to my lovely time in Britain, and probably this makes me love it evermore since I spent the time of my life! When I had to go back to Spain, my lovely coworkers gave me a personalized gin decanter, and it was so emotional! I loved the brand so much that I decided to get the Copa balloon glasses as well! For the Gin and Tonic fans, you should visit this website https://baliandboo.com/collections/gin-gifts for some new Gin and Tonic goodies.
    calebgilk
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by calebgilk » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:51 pm

Mostly I like to drink beer. But lately, I've been trying to give up alcohol because I feel like I'm starting to be addicted to it.
  • Mirogoc
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Mirogoc » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:03 am

My favorite alcoholic drink is whiskey. I usually drink it with Coke. When we get together with friends somewhere in a bar, I always take whiskey because I love this bitter, slightly diluted taste. I try not to drink too much or too often because I know it won't do any good. Especially since my job involves driving cars, I need to get the alcohol out of my system in time. You can find out how different drinks affect this rate in this article https://fherehab.com/alcohol/detection-window/. You can also seek help if you realize you have an alcohol addiction. It is better to give it up for good than to regret it in the future.
    SsCoobyDoO
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by SsCoobyDoO » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:11 pm

In summer I like to drink beer, and in winter I prefer stronger drinks.
  • JasonMills
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JasonMills » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:22 pm

I've always been a fan of whiskey. There's just something about the smoky flavor and warm feeling it gives me that makes it my go-to drink. However, lately, I've been branching out and trying new things, which is how I discovered kava. What I love most about kava is the relaxing effect it has on me. It's like a natural tranquilizer that helps me unwind after a long day. Luckily, there are several kava bars near me where I can go to enjoy a cup of kava with friends or alone. The atmosphere at these bars is always laid back, and there's often live music or other forms of entertainment.