Dress watch campaign (newly launched)
  • Erika.y
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Dress watch campaign (newly launched)

by Erika.y » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:32 pm

Hi all,

We've just launched our KS campaign a week ago :D

Two new collections of uniquely designed watches under Julian Michaels, both come with our signature 'Wings of Infinity' handsets that are shaped differently from typical watch hands.

The 'Infinity One' collection is designed to be the 'Day' watch for your exuberant lifestyle, be it work or play and it's created to not just look good as an accessory on you but also to let you remain robust wherever you are.

On the flip side, the 'Black Moon' collection lets you switch up your style for the night, with its elegant glossy black dial that matches your vibrant night activities and pursuits.

Other microbrand watches with similar specifications as ours can range from $500 to thousands. Our super early bird deals make it really affordable and so we hope people with taste can grab on to this rare deal asap. :)

We are 50% funded so far, but we are aiming for beyond 100%! If yall experts can help take a look at the campaign page (link in signature) and let us know how else we can make it more attractive and gain more backers, we will be so thankful!

Cheers

ReginaX
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Dress watch campaign (newly launched)

by ReginaX » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:29 pm

I am genuinely impressed! I can tell you dedicated a lot of thought and consideration to your project.
    Congratulations on reaching your funding goal as well - Very happy for you!!

I am currently trying to build an audience for my Campaign but am having a hard time reaching people.. Can I ask you for advice on how to approach this? It means the world to me! :)
  • ystyle
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ystyle » Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:33 am

Erika.y wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:32 pm Hi all,

We've just launched our KS campaign a week ago :D

Two new collections of uniquely designed watches under Julian Michaels, both come with our signature 'Wings of Infinity' handsets that are shaped differently from typical watch hands.

The 'Infinity One' collection is designed to be the 'Day' watch for your exuberant lifestyle, be it work or play and it's created to not just look good as an accessory on you but also to let you remain robust wherever you are.

On the flip side, the 'Black Moon' collection lets you switch up your style for the night, with its elegant glossy black dial that matches your vibrant night activities and pursuits.

Other microbrand watches with similar specifications as ours can range from $500 to thousands. Our super early bird deals make it really affordable and so we hope people with taste can grab on to this rare deal asap. :)

We are 50% funded so far, but we are aiming for beyond 100%! If yall experts can help take a look at the campaign page (link in signature) and let us know how else we can make it more attractive and gain more backers, we will be so thankful!

Cheers
    Congrats on the launch. I checked out the campaign page, and the watches look stunning, especially the 'Wings of Infinity' handsets. For feedback, you could add more lifestyle photos showing the watches in various real-life settings. This helps potential backers visualize how the watch might look on them during different activities.
    Another suggestion is to share some behind-the-scenes content or short videos explaining the design process and what makes your watches unique. If anyone's looking for an alternative, you can explore replica watches. They offer a wide variety of designs that cater to different tastes and are generally more affordable.
  • jassiet.ross
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by jassiet.ross » Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:21 pm

Your “Infinity One” and “Black Moon” collections sound amazing, especially with those unique ‘Wings of Infinity’ handsets. To boost your campaign, consider highlighting the key features of your watches with engaging visuals, regularly updating backers with campaign news, emphasizing the early bird deals, and reaching out to influencers for added promotion. Keep up the great work—wishing you success in reaching and exceeding your goal!