What is your dream and why?
    ReginaX
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: What is your dream and why?

by ReginaX » Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:17 pm

Are you happy with your life?

From my experience, more and more people experience loneliness and sadness than before. That's why my dream is to leave the world a better place than how I found it.

People become more isolated and everyone is fighting for themselves in these crazy times. We are talking political tension, discrimination, war. I wish I could have an impact and unite people, that's my deepest desire.

That's why I have created a Kickstarter Campaign with the goal of providing people with a feeling of warmth. I hope to donate a quarter of the profits. This is what has me dreaming throughout the day, and at night. This is my purpose.

• samyys
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by samyys » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:53 pm

I like taking photos and I want to become a pro photographer one day. I follow pro photographers and often check stock photos. I found cool 4th of july images on depositphotos. There are many cool photos and creative images for everyone's needs. There are thousands of photos and images and even music at competitive price. Plus there are a variety of royalty-free photos for every topic and theme. It is a perfect platform if I'm looking for high-quality licensed stock photos or you need some inspiration for your own photos.
    NOAH@Myarkit
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by NOAH@Myarkit » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:40 pm

Hello everyone,
    I am CEO of a online digital archival company preserving the legacy of loved ones and friends. We live our lives digitally, cradle to grave, and we save them to devices or clouds or social media sites that will either delete you, censor you, or you’ll get lost due to faulty equipment or careless handling. We have thousands of pictures and videos on our devices that get clicked away with no story behind the images that give them real meaning and emotion. Imagine you’re great great grandkids being able to bring up your life in your words and thoughts. People want to be remembered.
    My Dream is your memories...
    I have lost loved ones and am grateful to have this service to easily access memories and be able to share to family for generations. If I can help others to do the same, the emotional reward is priceless.
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:17 am

I want to travel all over the world
  • shuffleit
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by shuffleit » Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:31 pm

To help people who have medical issues leave a better life
  • AnalyticAuto
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Get Your Electronic Music Fix at Volumo's Download Store

by AnalyticAuto » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:39 pm

Are you craving a reliable source for electronic music downloads? Look no further than Volumo! With an incredible selection of tracks and a dedicated releases tab, you'll find everything you need to satisfy your musical appetite. Visit https://volumo.com/ and let the music transport you.
  • golihat
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by golihat » Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:03 pm

Actually, that is to realize my kickstarter project. It´s a product i´ve been working on since 2018, and now it´s finally finished and prepared for mass production.
    When I started this project, I didn´t know about kickstarter at all, then a friend told me, "you should put that on kickstarter!", so I did.

The reason for me about using kickstarter is to get help getting my dream come true.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sa ... -for-chefs
  • Ohohoholy
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Ohohoholy » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:14 am

Good day, dear readers! It is clear that if you have money, then it is not difficult to find entertainment to your liking. But you can make bets without having huge amounts. Here https://bingoirelandonline.com/wink-bingo/ you can play gambling games online with a minimum deposit amount. I like this kind of vacation and even with minimal investment you can earn good money. Good luck to you!
    KelEL
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by KelEL » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:19 pm

Hi all) I am new member here. I dream of owning a house by the ocean.)
  • FartFilmStudios
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by FartFilmStudios » Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:27 am

Honestly, just to be able to provide entertainment to people. Life would be horrid without entertainment (TV, movies, games, music, art, you name it!) and if I could create something that even just a few people get enjoyment out of, then that's a win in my book!