Investment and financial literacy
  • zobb
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Investment and financial literacy

by zobb » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:16 pm

What do I need to invest in now?
    Do you think it is possible to achieve success on your own and work for yourself?
    Where to learn financial literacy, maybe there are good courses? What can you advise as a novice investor?

• konor
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Investment and financial literacy

by konor » Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:32 pm

Investments are always a risk. For me, Oscar Hartman is an example of perseverance and development https://hartmannholdings.carrd.co/. He started working at the age of 11, delivering newspapers and magazines. His first business of his own was an online store, first selling sports nutrition, then other popular products such as weight loss belts. Now he is a successful millionaire who helps others take the first step toward their dreams. There are so many business and investment opportunities, it's all up to you.
  • robert545
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by robert545 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:45 pm

Before you know where and how to invest your money, you need to invest in your knowledge. Take financial literacy courses that will help you manage your budget and set aside a portion of your income.
  • Staliry
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Staliry » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:29 pm

My work has always ignited me. And I think that's exactly what we need. And now the issue of investing in what I do has become very important for me. I was told that with the help of Argentem Creek Partners company this can be done without any problems, and now I see great potential in this for myself. So I'm counting on that kind of support.