What is your dream and why?
  • FerDavUA
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: What is your dream and why?

by FerDavUA » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:04 pm

Simple response for me is to be able to make a living by agriculture and livestock with my couple Daniel. We are as simple as that, we enjoy living in the countryside, pets, outdoors, etc. For us, it's already a dream came true, now we are looking for our economical sustainability in this field.

• katiobod
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by katiobod » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:40 pm

I want to make a card game like yugioh, pokemon or magic the gathering.
  • Vlad_Wazer23
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Vlad_Wazer23 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:29 pm

Hi all, my dream is to improve and enrich our world. I am a programmer myself, who really wants to implement my ideas to improve our world. But then I did take up my idea and started developing my startup called Wizard Sharing. It is now weighing in on Kickstarter. And I am very proud of it.
    Noah526
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Noah526 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:03 am

I dream of flying in a balloon, I want to feel the freedom.
  • Slava Babenkov
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Slava Babenkov » Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:09 pm

Hi everyone. That is my first comment in here. I'm from Ukraine and my dearest dream is to win in the war. To live a happy life, make movies, play in a theater, to have water, electricity and heat. See our children have a decent childhood. I dream to destroy the evil that borders with my country. I believe this dream is able to be fulfilled:)

Cheers:)
  • samyys
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by samyys » Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:05 pm

I want to travel around the world.
  • Ohohoholy
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Ohohoholy » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:04 pm

Hello. I never thought that I would be fond of cars. Ever since I was a child, I have loved to imagine that I was designing airplanes. My favorite film, which I watched a hundred times in my youth, was The Aviator with Leonardo DiCaprio. But I did not become a pilot, but I still opened my own car dealership. In recent years, he has become a great enthusiast and lover of electric vehicles. I studied all existing car charging companies and plan to install several charging stations in my fleet. I think it will attract even more customers.
    ShugoPro
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by ShugoPro » Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:46 am

Hey guys! It's so nice to get to know what everyone's dreams and endeavors are.
    Having a dream is what keep us going ya kno.

For me, my dream has halfway come true. I've always wanted to become an accomplished manga artist in Japan and I moved here from St. Louis quite a few years ago. I did some additional language study and even went to a manga college too.

In a little over a week, I will be launching a kickstarter for my latest mermaid manga passion project, "Love or Duty". Some of the sketches and panels have even been featured on a few TV programs here and I was so happy when I finally finished all of season 1 of this romantic/action story.

It's been a long road but despite the many up and downs and frustrations, I'm moreso proud to have stay dedicated to the work and getting season 1 finished. I really hope that the Kickstarter succeeds so I can fully publish it and do more fort he characters, like merch and stuff.
    :mrgreen: Follow the "Love or Duty" Manga Campaign: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sh ... mplete-set
    :geek: Check out the video trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWq0gQ5z8KU
  • The Lich
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by The Lich » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:46 pm

My game company is called Zontco. My dream is to travel the States in a Bus/RV with Zontco and my games pasted across the sides. I want to stop in towns, pop up shop and hire anybody who wants to help design/playtest games for the days that I'm in town. I want to provide new options to people - let them know there are other types of things you can do other than work retail, or service, or even corporate work.
    Viva La Dungeon! Can you survive the chaos of the Dungeon while Gelatinous Cubes close it off room by room? Now on Kickstarter!
  • Anitha
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Anitha » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:20 am

Our mission - to use our power as an evolved race and help preserve the elephant species!
    The elephant population is receding at an alarming rate due to poaching, illegal capturing and habitat loss.

APPU, the movie is a feature film spotlighting the rampant poaching crisis behind this fast decline. It is a gripping story with a strong message for the world to stand up against these illegal practices and save the elephant from going extinct.

Our crowdfunding campaign for the movie APPU, is live on Kickstarter. We aim to make it viral with as many backers and supporters as we can!
    Check the link out - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ap ... ature-film