Ventice Web Series Kickstarter Campaign
  • jhollm
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Ventice Web Series Kickstarter Campaign

by jhollm » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:55 pm

This is the first project we are developing. It is sci-fi based and we plan to make it into an animated web series. With animation, the possibilities are endless and we have so many great ideas! We have been working hard to create a great story with interesting characters that will be easy to connect with. We are very excited about this project and want to make it as big as possible!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jo ... rm=ventice

• Gavagai
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Ventice Web Series Kickstarter Campaign

by Gavagai » Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:24 am

Interesting idea, but asking a lot of money without clearly explaining why and how the budget is allocated. Grammatical error "citizen's" near the top.
    253 Mathilde Season 2 - A science fiction audio drama where just $1 gets you a bunch of rewards.
  • jassiet.ross
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Ventice Web Series Kickstarter Campaign

by jassiet.ross » Sun Sep 15, 2024 3:08 pm

That sounds like an incredible project! Sci-fi and animation are such a powerful combination, offering limitless creativity and storytelling opportunities. I love that you’re focusing on building a compelling story and relatable characters; that’s often the heart of any great series. I checked out your Kickstarter link, and it looks like you’ve got a solid foundation. I’m excited to see how this develops and wish you the best of luck with the campaign! Keep us updated on your progress—I’m sure it’s going to be amazing!