What are your top 3 favorite movies.
    serenity007
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

What are your top 3 favorite movies.

by serenity007 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:20 am

Hi today I would just like to ask just for curiosity's sake what you r/movies peoples' top three favorite movies are.

Oh and yes I've done this before but a long time ago so I thought I'd get some different answers this time and at the same time so recommendations for good movies I haven't seen.

My personal top three favorite movies are. 3: The shawhank redemption 2: The godfather 1: 2001 a space Odyssey

AmaDeY1993
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: What are your top 3 favorite movies.

by AmaDeY1993 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:28 am

There's only two for me. I found them on The Pirate Bay.
    Lawrence of Arabia - The grandest of the grand epics, it's a movie that Hollywood just doesn't make anymore. It's almost 4 hours long, and every minute is captivating with it's gorgeous, impossibly wide cinematography and a stunning performance by Peter O'Toole.
    Taxi Driver - Scorsese's best spin of the gritty, anti-hero drama. It's a grim and unapologetic movie, and that's what I love so much about it. Plus you get to see Jodie Foster kill it in one of her very first roles.
    ECarr1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by ECarr1991 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:42 am

I have tested 15 of the most reputable torrent sites to compare their speed, library size, and ease of use. From my research, I have picked the top 5 torrent sites so you get your torrent fix without wasting your time on broken and dangerous sites.
  • KHONIbags
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by KHONIbags » Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:57 am

Gladiator, Saving private Ryan and Pearl Harbour
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:51 am

I have almost forgotten when was the last time when I watched a good movie, thanks for reminding about this type of entertainment. I am a permanent client of WowWay andr their excellent wowway net customer service , these guys suggest a really great deal of different content, I think I will check something when I have a free time.
  • yesty
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by yesty » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:23 am

one of my favourite movie is the life of PI
    FederikFer
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by FederikFer » Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:10 pm

Ok, here are my top 3 of this year:
    AMSTERDAM (2022) Amsterdam has a bunch of big stars and a very busy plot, all of which amounts to painfully less than the sum of its dazzling parts.
    EMILY THE CRIMINAL (2022) A taut thriller that contains a wealth of social commentary, Emily the Criminal is stolen by Aubrey Plaza's terrific work in the title role.
    GUILLERMO DEL TORO'S PINOCCHIO (2022) Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio delivers fully on its title -- which is to say it's a visually stunning adaptation that embraces its source material's darkness.
    The last movie I watched in English so I ordered subtitles from GoTranscript in Hungarian which is my and my little sister's mother tongue (she doesn't know English as well as I do). Btw the company I mentioned always helps me with my work, to create legal transcriptions of the videos I send to my students. So if anybody is interested try legal transcription services online.
  • jhollm
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by jhollm » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:46 pm

Being an actor, I love watching as many movies as I can and I have watched so many good movies over the years. It is hard to pick a top three. I would say my favorite movie is The Empire Strikes Back. My second is Avatar: The Way of Water and my third would either be Whiplash or Top Gun: Maverick.
    Liam123
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Liam123 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:36 am

I can't really pick out exactly three of my favorites. But I can single out eight favorites, which are all parts of Gary Potter.
  • samyys
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by samyys » Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:08 pm

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
    The Godfather (1972)
    The Dark Knight (2008)