Image Recognition AI
  • zobb
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Image Recognition AI

by zobb » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:49 pm

How does Artificial Intelligence play an important role in Image Recognition?
    Im trying to make some software that will convert my work paper schedule into a google calendar based system and ive broken it down into 3 parts

1: scrape the image from our messaging app 2: convert the image to text, then make it dates and times 3: add the data to a google calendar

can anyone recommend me some libraries and or tutorials that could teach me how to do this?

• konor
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Image Recognition AI

by konor » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:52 pm

Today, image recognition is one of the most pressing tasks and intensively developed areas of research.

Image recognition has found active application in robotics, medicine, video surveillance, satellite monitoring of the earth's surface and many other industries.
  • zobb
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Image Recognition AI

by zobb » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:53 pm

Image recognition will give your app tremendous potential for expansion https://chekkee.com/image-recognition-w ... -it-works/ . This technology will allow you to go beyond the mobile device into the physical world of the user. Your app will be able to provide something more tangible that will create a strong emotional connection. And because emotion is closely linked to memory, you have a chance to create a memorable impression of your business.