How does a VPN work ?
    patischof
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

How does a VPN work ?

by patischof » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:14 pm

What is the working process of VPN? Are VPNs safe to use?

• Cobainik
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: How does a VPN work ?

by Cobainik » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:08 pm

Of course, especially the expensive ones.
    Zeero
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Zeero » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:09 pm

In a nutshell, in a VPN, as one from https://soax.com/. You have a router. I have another. As long as my router is aware of your router's address and vice versa, it doesn't matter where we are. I share a "secret key" with your router that is used to encrypt and decrypt all of our communications. Following the transaction, the two routers "hold hands" and build a tunnel that connects our two networks as one. Now, although they are not, my network devices perceive your network devices as "local" just "virtually" Finally, all of our network-to-network communication is encrypted and encapsulated so that only you and I can read it as it travels over the Internet.
  • Bubentruben
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Bubentruben » Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:02 pm

I once also looked for a suitable program for myself that would help me access any sites that were interesting to me. I found such a program on this https://veepn.com/vpn-apps/vpn-for-ios/ resource. I want to say that the developers of this service, well done, are constantly improving their product and updates come regularly, I no longer have time to follow the news, since what I have now is more than enough for me. Good luck to you!