Independent Game Developer working on a game about College!
  • aFonteGames
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Independent Game Developer working on a game about College!

by aFonteGames » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:58 pm

Hello Community,

My name is Grady Goff! I'm a 19 year old indie game developer and my project is called College: the Game. College: the Game is a fast-paced satire of college which transforms the average life of a college student into something awesome.... Something actually worth paying tuition for! The point of College: the Game is to pick your major, grab a weapon, and fight your way on a bloody path towards your diploma!

Here's a link to the Kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/105 ... e?ref=live

I'm pretty new to all of this and it can be a bit overwhelming. But so far I have had a ton of support from all kinds of people. It's been really awesome!

I hope will check out the page! Thank you for your interest!

Grady
    Last edited by aFonteGames on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

inflexionUSA
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Independent Game Developer working on a game about Colle

by inflexionUSA » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:50 am

Grady,

College student, game developer and crowd funder already, that's pretty awesome.

Good luck and keep at it!

James
    Last edited by inflexionUSA on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
    James Wissel / inflexionUSA.com

Website http://inflexionusa.com
    Twitter inflexion@inflexionusa
    Email inflexion@inflexionUSA.com
  • aFonteGames
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by aFonteGames » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:50 am

Thank you so much for the encouraging words! They mean everything right now!
    Last edited by aFonteGames on Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by sbriggman » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:37 pm

Hi Grady. Kudos to the support you've received :D. Have you thought about interacting on Teen Business Forum? A friend of mine runs it and you may find some supporters there. Is there a reason you didn't include yourself in the video?

If you have a second, please give some feedback on other people's campaigns as well or post some helpful resources you have come across while planning the campaign :)
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • ertooso
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Independent Game Developer working on a game about College!

by ertooso » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:17 am

AI runs a repository of information accessible to it and uses this data to create an existence where characters can survive and perform basic actions. All https://s-pro.io/artificial-intelligence the necessary information is collected through AI and designed to create a play environment, including the situations, objectives, and actions of the characters of the game, which become more realistic and natural. So, you have to think about AI when developed the game.