British designer clothes
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: British designer clothes

by Angomod » Thu May 05, 2022 7:55 am

It seems that it is bad to buy things made in Britain because such things will be very expensive. Today almost all companies use cheap labor from Asian countries. Now even there make very high-quality products. Recently, I decided to give a friend a referee shirt because he is a referee and needs such T-shirts. I spent a lot of time finding a quality store that sells referee shirts. The users on the forum helped me to solve the problem. The T-shirt I got is amazing.

• NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:50 am

All Saints, Burberry, McQueen, Vivienne Westwood, Stella McCartney, Victoria Beckham ... All these brands are British and are pretty decent as for me. I would also recommend Gap (here is helpful gap customer service number ), but it is an American brand, of course.
  • JOgden1987
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JOgden1987 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:28 pm

You have a chance to buy things not from a British designer, but from an employee of a Chinese factory that makes replicas of famous brands. I'm actually surprised that companies still have not done anything to protect their products from plagiarism, because, for example, www.collectid.io can provide a service for linking the brand to NFC, which will allow obtaining data about the product, which cannot be faked, and thus it will be much harder to deceive the customer, but about this technology, nobody is said.