What is loan?
  • Fergall
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

What is loan?

by Fergall » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:45 pm

A loan is when someone (a person or company) lets you have use of its asset(s). You can borrow a rake from a neighbor, who would be lending you her/his asset, which is something your neighbor owns. In this example, the rake. Friendly neighbors will lend you their tools at no charge, but expect you to return them quickly and in good condition.

A common type of loan is from a bank. For example, you can request money from a bank in order to buy a car. Banks will require some proof that you can and will repay the loan (proof of income) and will want to review your credit history to ensure that you have paid back lending institutions in the past. You complete an application for the loan, and, if it’s approved, you sign a contract to repay the loan.

The bank’s loan agreement (contract) with you will specify that they will charge you interest for the money that you’re using and will expect regular payments from you (typically monthly installments). The loan agreement will state that the vehicle you’re financing be titled with the bank as the legal owner. This allows the bank will find and take the vehicle to offset the unpaid balance in the event that you don’t pay back the loan. If there still is a deficiency after the repossession and sale of the vehicle (there almost always is), they will get a legal judgement against you and may garnish your wages or take other actions to get repaid.

Zeero
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: What is loan?

by Zeero » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:02 pm

Credit is our everything
  • Cobainik
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cobainik » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:17 pm

I also hate ordinary loans because I think that there is no point in them and they should be taken out only when absolutely necessary. Because you take out a loan, and immediately spend this money where you planned, and it turns out that you again have no money, only now to give it to the bank. In fact, the situation has not improved, but rather the opposite, because you also have to pay interest to the bank. As an alternative, I use the reverse mortgage program - https://goodlifehomeloans.com/resources ... mortgages/. Its essence lies in the fact that you rent housing to the bank until your death, and thus you will always have enough money.
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:28 pm

For the majority of the people, it is very risky to take a loan, especially with the current inflation rate. Due to the price rise, it's really easy to get into debt now. People who work jobs part time are the ones with the highest debt risk when taking loans. Taking a loan puts you at the risk of not being able to pay it back and, in the worst case having to sell your house or anything of value you have. People should try to get loans only if they need money at that moment. Either way, I see no point.
  • Ohohoholy
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Ohohoholy » Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:38 pm

Wow, that's not a small amount. I have never borrowed that kind of money, but I know many organizations that approve large amounts. Visit the Board Finance website http://board-finance.website . Here you will see many offers from private investors and financial companies. The site has a description of the terms of registration, with a commission and interest. Choose a loan without commission and with a minimum package of documents. Usually only a passport, a code and an electronic card are required, where the money will be received. Be sure to include the reason for the loan.
  • creator2022
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by creator2022 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:00 am

A type of credit vehicle in which a sum of money is lent to another party in exchange for future repayment of the value or principal amount. In many cases, the lender also adds interest or finance charges to the principal value which the borrower must repay in addition to the principal balance.
    Reference:
    https://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/loan.asp