If you had $10K marketing budget, how would you spend it?
    matt1987
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: If you had $10K marketing budget, how would you spend it?

by matt1987 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:09 pm

Does the marketing budget include basics like logo design and website / email services? How about high quality content writing?

Otherwise, (depending on the type of product), I'd see spending on Social Media, quality PR and some SEO.

Second Kickstarter photobook:
    https://gunsandgirls.photos
  • teslastar
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by teslastar » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:32 pm

If you are talking about 10k as a starting budget that's only targeted for marketing, seeing that you refer to logo making and website, that's actually a pretty decent budget which most start-ups don't have. Personally, when I started off with my small business I knew that I needed something professionally done, but I was really struggling with money, so I decided to try doing everything myself. It was a poor choice looking back because all it did was slow down the process of development and set me back with the timetable I had planned. With the few bucks that I did have, I think the best decision I made was to contact https://www.localdudesmarketing.com/ which specializes in small businesses. If I would have had 10k from the start, I would have definitely contacted them as soon as I thought about opening a business.
    Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rebelif » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:38 pm

All those strategies, is it really worth it?
    Averyton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Averyton » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:39 pm

To be honest, there are a lot of strategies out there now, and you should focus on the one that best suits your business. It's one of the best investments you can make for your company as long as it's done by real professionals who customize the services to your company's needs. When I first started my online company, I thought this was something I could handle on my own and didn't need to spend as much money on it, but I was completely wrong. It's actually one of the most important aspects of a company's growth. I've been working with best digital marketing agencies for a few months now, and it's been the best experience I've ever had for my company. Don't be hesitant to invest.
    Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rebelif » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:49 pm

Averyton wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:39 pm To be honest, there are a lot of strategies out there now, and you should focus on the one that best suits your business. It's one of the best investments you can make for your company as long as it's done by real professionals who customize the services to your company's needs. When I first started my online company, I thought this was something I could handle on my own and didn't need to spend as much money on it, but I was completely wrong. It's actually one of the most important aspects of a company's growth. I've been working with best digital marketing agencies for a few months now, and it's been the best experience I've ever had for my company. Don't be hesitant to invest.
    I wish someone else could send me his opinion
  • RebeccaKerr
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by RebeccaKerr » Wed May 26, 2021 1:36 pm

With 10k$, you can promote your products very well, for a very large public. If I had to spend this money on marketing, I would invest a part of them in Facebook and Instagram ads, for the people who spend a lot of time on social media, and the other part in SEO, for those who are searching for different products on google or other searching engines. For SEO, PAN Digital is a very good company, they know their job very well, and it's just a matter of time on your product will be seen by a lot of people.
  • JOgden1987
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JOgden1987 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:44 am

I would give part of the amount to the marketer, and ask him to promote my store for the remaining amount.
    FederikFer
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by FederikFer » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:30 pm

JOgden1987 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:44 am I would give part of the amount to the marketer, and ask him to promote my store for the remaining amount.
    If I had $10,000, I wouldn't spend it on advertising companies or hiring people to call clients and offer my company's products or services. It's cheap, but it's effective because it's spent on people and on VoIP number services from usechalkboard. Not a bad service for a startup company, visit the usechalkboard website and read more about its functionality.
  • Cobainik
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cobainik » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:04 am

Online marketing represents a way that helps you and your page grow and become more popular in the online world. For example, as an online worker, you might know that you can do better your work or grow your business when more people know about you. Most of the online workers use to buy Instagram likes 1394TA. It is a way to help you grow faster in the online world. One of my friends became a blogger because he invested in online likes and promotions when he started. Actually, he is a daily user of the Instagram platform with an audience that will grow.
    raymodart
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by raymodart » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:25 am

If you use the 10k wisely, you could make a good campaign that will keep bringing clients even after half a year. a