Affordable Internet Lawyer or Accountant
  • Fergall
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Affordable Internet Lawyer or Accountant

by Fergall » Tue May 17, 2022 8:52 am

Hi Everyone!

I'm not sure if I am posting to the right thread so please delete this if it's not in the appropriate one instead.

I'm actually looking to inquire services of an Internet Lawyer for my business that I can hire further for an on call basis. Please enlighten me to anyone or a website that I can check out. Thanks!

• EdinStops
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Affordable Internet Lawyer or Accountant

by EdinStops » Wed May 18, 2022 2:03 pm

I would also like to find one
  • keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by keilecpod » Wed May 18, 2022 2:04 pm

I know several agencies that can help you, as me and my friends needed the help of lawyers. But I'd rather advise you the company that I personally contacted, this is the southwest portland law group https://swpdxlaw.com/services/condominium-hoa-law. This is a fairly large and well-established company, where almost any lawyer services are available. They are engaged in business, and real estate, and other things. Moreover, you can both sign up for a one-time consultation to ask them questions, and in the future, hire a lawyer to work with him for a long time, which is exactly what you need.
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:14 pm

You did not specify your problem, so I do not know how to help you. Just google it and read the reviews on lawyers
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:15 pm

Hi, I know your problem. I will share my experience with you. I work for a real estate company that sells new buildings. We often have questions about the legality of construction and delivery of projects. Choosing a lawyer is not an easy matter. I have already changed several firms in my 15 years of working here. I can recommend the one we are working with now - the Florida expungement lawyer. I feel very comfortable working with them. I can contact a lawyer at any time and ask for advice7.
    They have different formats of work: online, offline, and hybrid. I think they might be right for you. In any case, it's better to consult with them first. Talk to them about your issue.
    maddorax
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by maddorax » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:17 pm

Following
    raymodart
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by raymodart » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:28 pm

I had the chance to work with a few companies and private lawyers as well. I like working with all of them overall, but bsmlaw.com.au gave me the best experience for sure. So, if I was to recommend someone, it should definitely be them. They have over 50 years of combined experience in advocating and providing legal assistance to businesses, the community, and individuals. They assisted me on several occasions, but the last one was when my business was sued by eBay for 'incorrect use of the eBay loan". It worked out in our favor.
  • keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by keilecpod » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:15 am

I am concerned about a similar question. If I am in the Coast Guard, for example, do I have the opportunity or right to contact an online lawyer in my area of expertise?
  • MarshallRebecca
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by MarshallRebecca » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:16 am

Of course, you were seeing an online lawyer while in the service might have been great. But I think that's what military service is all about, enduring all the hardships of military service. The Coast Guard is no exception. A military attorney with enough experience in resolving various cases can help you protect your job, your life, and your future. Perhaps if you have a civil issue, you can also get legal help online. But cases concerning the service, it seems to me, should not be considered online. Although in today's military, I may not be a connoisseur.