Nursing home
    Cirrety
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Nursing home

by Cirrety » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:45 pm

Nursing home no. 5 weeks of boot camp yes.

Bullies.

Camienard
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Nursing home

by Camienard » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:46 pm

When I was a kid I remember visiting our grampa in a nursing home, he never complained about the atmosphere or the care there. Probably and unfortunately now the situation has changed. Or perhaps you personally have been so unlucky. In any case, you can always find good caregivers. As far as I know, it`s now possible not only to provide care for an elderly relative in a nursing home, but also to provide under home care. That's what my friend did, her grandmother was very reluctant to go there, but she still needed care. So, my friend used this service. In the end - everyone is happy =) and that's the main thing!
    Annavyney
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Annavyney » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:02 am

Everything is in constant evolution, and so are nursing services. I remember that my grandmother got sick ones. But that sickness affected her nervous system. She talked and walked slowly due to the lack of power and constant dizziness. We were too scared to let her stay on her own, so we decided together into a nursing home. We often visited her, and she seemed to get better with time. I was so impressed, and I started admiring the nurses and their job. I am now studying to become a clinical nurse leader. I get all the information I need from the platform https://www.hashtagnursing.com/career-g ... se-leader/.
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Angomod » Tue May 10, 2022 10:04 am

I've always loved visiting nursing homes. Especially in my youth, when we all went as a class to visit old people and bring them goodies. It was such a quiet and peaceful atmosphere there. All in all, I really liked those places. Now I work as a nurse in a nursing home, and I still enjoy taking care of old people. Old people with dementia or Alzheimer's need special care. You have to know how to communicate with such old people. Otherwise, they may get angry with you or with the whole world. I liked the way the guys at thekey.com suggested. Their advice has often helped me deal with elderly people who are ill.