MINECRAFT LAGGING
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

MINECRAFT LAGGING

by LeslieBShaw » Fri May 06, 2022 8:18 pm

Hi there! I have problem with Minecraft. I usually get 40-60FPS sometimes less than 30. It sometimes go up to 100FPS but instantly drops to 20FPS. I don't know what's wrong. I use optifine, and don't use any mods. My PC specs are: i5 8600k, MSI GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER GAMING X 8gb, and 16gb 2666Mhz RAM. Other games run good. I get 70-80 FPS on extreme settings on Forza Horizon 5, 60-70 FPS on high settings on RDR2, around 100FPS on GTA5 on highest settings. I tried everything. I allocated more RAM, game also uses my RTX gpu, not integrated, and still runs poorly. Please, any help?

Jakondama
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: MINECRAFT LAGGING

by Jakondama » Fri May 06, 2022 8:19 pm

I think that even a high spec PC can't help from laggin in minecraft
    tracygaug
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by tracygaug » Fri May 06, 2022 8:19 pm

Yes, this is most likely not a laptop issue, especially if you say that in other, even more powerful games, you have about 100 fps. Fps drops can be due to various reasons, and the first thing I want to ask you, do you play in single player mode or on online servers? If on online servers, I recommend changing the server, since most of them are poorly optimized today. You can try minecraft prison servers. If you play only in single player mode, then the problem is most likely in Minecraft itself, the way it builds the world. If you didn’t know, minecraft procedurally generates the world, and this is very resource-intensive, and as a result, fps jumps occur.
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by serenity007 » Sun May 22, 2022 1:32 am

Minecraft is a wonderful game that allows you to be creative and build almost anything you can imagine. Also, Minecraft has its own version of Electrical Engineering called Redstone where you can build devices like computers, elevators, moving houses, trap doors or anything you can imagine. Not to mention, how effectively it models nature in phenomena like rain and thunderstorms. The only exception to nature, I find is that some blocks are not affected by gravity ( Which is a good thing because you can build floating houses with usage of Best Faction Servers Minecraft)
    ECarr1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by ECarr1991 » Sun May 22, 2022 5:51 pm

This is easily my favorite game of all time. Every single game I've played now trying to compare to it falls short. I love this game for the setting, the characters, the gameplay, the music, but most of all, the twist. When I played it I never saw it coming, and I had this feeling like I was in control. Finding out I wasn't in control of my own fate or even sense of direction in the game was awe-inspiring. Nothing has hit me quite like that before. Greatest game ever, hands down.