Problems with VPN
  • keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Problems with VPN

by keilecpod » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:23 pm

I have problems connecting the VPN I bought a paid one but it didn't help me.What is the problem?

• MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Problems with VPN

by MrOsborne » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:22 am

I am also interested in a good vpn
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:23 am

I searched and triend a lot of them, but i could not choose the good one!
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:24 am

Just like you, I'm facing the same problem. I used to use VPN, which did not provide such an opportunity. For example, a couple of years ago, I tried installing a free VPN that didn't provide a huge number of features. Despite this, I decided that I didn't need the huge functionality. After a few weeks of using this VPN, I realized that my IP address is used by other people, which is not a good point at all. I also noticed that my internet started to work much worse, and now I couldn't watch movies online. From that day on, I decided that I would only use a good VPN, and that is, PinpointVPN
  • keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by keilecpod » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:50 am

LeslieBShaw wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:24 am Just like you, I'm facing the same problem. I used to use VPN, which did not provide such an opportunity. For example, a couple of years ago, I tried installing a free VPN that didn't provide a huge number of features. Despite this, I decided that I didn't need the huge functionality. After a few weeks of using this VPN, I realized that my IP address is used by other people, which is not a good point at all. I also noticed that my internet started to work much worse, and now I couldn't watch movies online. From that day on, I decided that I would only use a good VPN, and that is, PinpointVPN
    Thanks a lot!
  • Daisy
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Daisy » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:27 pm

MrOsborne wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:22 am I am also interested in a good vpn
    I use Express VPN and it works really well. Not too much expensive also, it was a good deal
    haleszarz
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by haleszarz » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:09 pm

No other solution offers such a mix of enterprise-level security, security, ease of use and rich features. It is a cross-platform solution that has greatly simplified the configuration of best affordable vpns, leaving behind the times of other difficult to configure solutions such as IPsec and making it more accessible to people without experience in this type of technology. And if you want you can look at https://bestvpnprovider.co/5-best-cheap-vpn-providers/ to choose a type of VPN that you think is better, at least most of them are good.
  • JOgden1987
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JOgden1987 » Wed May 04, 2022 3:47 pm

I had a problem with VPN when I moved to another town. I was constantly downloading movies, music and torrenting games through the VPN, and I wanted to get it back him as quickly as possible in order to continue downloading files. As a result, I just found a mirror u1337x, an alternative to VPN that bypasses the site’s blocking. Nothing complicated, just follow the link and that’s it.