Funding for my business
  • JordanAvery
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Funding for my business

by JordanAvery » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:57 pm

MrOsborne wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:28 am You can take out a loan or find investors.
    A loan may be risky, better look for an investor. A lot of rich people are looking for good ideas to invest in.

• Alerases
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Alerases » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 am

The first thing to do is find a suitable investor to create a solid foundation for your business. better yet, get several. If you have a new idea or a fresh spin on an old one, people with money will flock to your side. After the lockdown, the number of investors increased because interesting business ideas starting spring up left and right. I guess psychological stress is the best inspiration. Make sure you can pitch your project in an interesting way and that’ll be half the battle.
    Jakondama
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Jakondama » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:57 am

MrOsborne wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:28 am You can take out a loan or find investors.
    Hah, nice idea
  • Rezzonto
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Rezzonto » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:33 am

It sounds perfect, but in reality, it can be difficult. You have to be professional in your business. But if you really want to get an investment, you need to find an excellent investor. It's someone who will be interested in at least the scope of your business and who will understand it. And you have to know how to tell the right story about you to make the right offer to the investor. And be sure to plan a suitable business setup with calculated figures so that the investor can see that it is profitable to invest money.
    Last edited by Rezzonto on Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    greaseboi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by greaseboi » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:54 am

Private nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, public nonprofits such as municipalities and Native American tribes, as well as people and for-profit enterprises, are all examples of grant seekers. These are only a few options for you to start with. When I started my business, it was hard as well to find people who would invest in, but I did manage somehow.
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:24 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    AbigailMcLeans
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AbigailMcLeans » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:58 am

I don't think you would be able to find investors without successful background. Of course, you might have a revolutionary idea to sell, but it's not your case, so. The two most obvious options are a loan or earning money by yourself. The first one is pretty simple, fast, and risky. But it could suit you if you are sure about your business plan. The second way of getting money takes more time but is less risky. On the web, you can find a lot of useful articles about how to make 1000 a month or so. If your goal is getting $100k within few months, just get a loan.
  • JatamRon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by JatamRon » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:30 pm

Nowadays, there are plenty of them. What I suggest you do is find some investors because they are the guarantee for the evolution of your company. If you take a loan, you'll never be sure that your company will end up being successful, which means that you risk losing all of the money you borrowed, leading to issues with the law. If nowadays, people risk even director disqualification; there is nothing to assure you that the bank will give you the chance to give the money back if you didn't succeed initially, which is a rare thing among entrepreneurs.
    AmaDeY1993
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AmaDeY1993 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:42 pm

Look for investors that will be ready to give you some money so you can begin properly
  • teslastar
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by teslastar » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:58 pm

If it’s a small startup, you can start a Kickstarter campaign and hope that kind people will invest in you. If you want to start something bigger or don’t want to go public, you can apply for a bank loan. Most beginner businessmen do that. Then you will be able to find investors easier and have even more incoming money.
    Anyways, it’s better for you now to get a decent financial advisor and create a financial plan together. It is always the simplest and the safest thing to do. Even I, a medical professional, work with financial planning physicians to learn how to make good investments and have passive income.