Minecraft POP adventure time! Funko Vinyl Figurines
  • TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Minecraft POP adventure time! Funko Vinyl Figurines

by TwoforTwo » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:44 pm

Cartoon Network and Mojang have also expanded the Adventure Time Minecraft partnership to include a limited-edition collection of consumer products coming to retail this August:

Funko will release POP! Vinyl action figures based on the Minecraft mashup version of the favorite Adventure Time characters Finn, Jake, Marceline, and Princess bubblegum.

In addition, Funko will release three separate t-shirt designs featuring artwork from the mashup exclusively for Journey Kidz.

• charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Minecraft POP adventure time! Funko Vinyl Figurines

by charli55 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:37 am

Various figures made in the style of minecraft cleverly! Many children like everything in the style of cartoons, so also do it in the style of a child's play. I can only clap. Perhaps my sister's children will love this idea. I'll have to try to buy it somehow. Most kids like Fin and Jake (the main characters in Adventure Time). The figurines themselves are not of poor quality. The multi-colored figures are very beautiful, and the idea is to make them in the form of a minecraft. Minecraft lovers will appreciate it. In addition to figures from minecraft, there are many different hosting sites and facilities for the game. I believe that there is nothing better than this hosting ggservers.com
    Vibrursan
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Vibrursan » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:16 pm

I am currently playing Minecraft. I have been playing this game for three years now, and I still enjoy it just as much as when I first started it. I went through the whole story mode a few times, and I have recently been enjoying playing on online servers. At first, I didn't know how to play on good servers, so I thought it was boring, but then I saw a nice list of servers on Minecraft.buzz and decided to try playing on some of them. They are really entertaining, and I spend most of my free time on them. I have a lot of nice houses and a lot of resources now.
  • JatamRon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by JatamRon » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:55 pm

I'm a big fan of Minecraft. After I played this game for 4 years, I understood that my skills ground up, that I tried to find something new to learn. For example, I started to collect all these Minecraft toys, and now I have a wardrobe with all things that include monsters, players, and characters. Fortunately, I found this site minecraft pixelmon servers, where I started to find more and more options where I see new things. But as I said, my favorite hobby is collecting things from Minecraft. It's like an addiction. All that I buy it's from amazon or special sites.