Mental health and novels
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Mental health and novels

by charli55 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:58 am

How is your book going on? As I know, guys with mental health problems are able to release really distinctive things. Just turn your "minus" into "big plus". I think all of those fears are from a lack of self-confidence. As a suggestion, you can start by working out. Such sites as fitbodybuzz.com contain all the necessary info about training. Strong men have nothing to fear ;) By the way, what exactly your fantasy novel will be about? You mentioned dragons, knights, spellblades, and the protection of the Cloak of Mylencia. Cloak of Mylencia is a "sacred relic" of your fantasy world?

• JatamRon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by JatamRon » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:20 pm

I'm so glad you have found a way to overcome your disorders. I've known that writing can be a way out, but it didn't help me. I know what you are struggling with. I've struggled with depression and anxiety too. And I remember how hard it was for me to overcome it. I tried many things, but only https://www.andalahealth.com/condition/ ... epression/ helped with it. Reading was actually a phase of the treatment. And I enjoyed it, as I will enjoy your novel too. I hope it will make you feel better. And if you ever have any problems and need support, don't be afraid to tell us.
  • Ohohoholy
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Ohohoholy » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:52 pm

Working with a psychologist is individual for each person and case! You may feel relief after a few visits. In some cases, psychotherapists work with the patient for a long time to come to a positive result. I had a strong apathy. Three weeks of communication with a psychologist gave an excellent result! At Australia Counsling I was able to find a psychologist near me www.australiacounselling.com.au/ . It is important to find a reliable psychologist who can get to the bottom of the truth.