What is Forex? Forex trading for beginners
  • Carolayec
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: What is Forex? Forex trading for beginners

by Carolayec » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:30 pm

Why not, mate? I think it's the right time to get into this market. I think you can still make a lot of money on Forex, even if you are a beginner. I started trading on Forex two years ago when the pandemic started. And I started making money almost from the beginning. I only lost two of my first bets. After that, everything went fine. There is a great life hack to make even more money. You have to see the interest rates on https://www.earnforex.com/interest-rates-table/ and set your account in the most profitable area.

EvaShinQ
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by EvaShinQ » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:04 am

That is a very hard to enter niche, you will spend a lot of money before you start earning
  • Koverland
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Koverland » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:05 am

EvaShinQ wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:04 am That is very hard to enter niche, you will spend a lot of money before you start earning
    That is true unless you start with a good strategy. Trading can be quite hard, especially for beginners who are just starting out. It requires a lot of knowledge and skill to make successful trades consistently. Successful trading requires emotional control to avoid impulsive decisions based on fear, greed, or other emotions. Also, risk management is essential in trading, and it can be difficult to manage risk effectively, especially when trading with leverage. However, there are some ways to trade profitably without much experience. One of them is CFD trading or Contract for Difference trading, you can learn about it here. I am sure it is best for a beginner to start earning money by trading.