Healthcare app development
  • Dieddly1936
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Healthcare app development

by Dieddly1936 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:26 am

Hey guys, if anyone have any information about Healthcare app development please tell me. Actually I am searching for this from last week.

• rathryann
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Healthcare app development

by rathryann » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:18 am

Hello Dear, I have good information about this. I had read this on a blog. This is a really amazing post for you. you can Read These 9 Tips About Healthcare App Development To Double Your Business You should click on the link for know the information. Through this site, you can get all information about app development.
    serenity007
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by serenity007 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:19 pm

I could have advised you Help Care. It's not an app, but it's a worthwhile blog. I think you will like it. Many of my friends have been following this resource for a long time and it helps them grow. I really enjoy what I do. It develops me and helps me see issues that I didn't notice before. So you need something about your health, this is the best option.
    Last edited by serenity007 on Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • emily
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by emily » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:52 am

I think "healthcare app" is pretty vague. Is it meant for assisting patients in locating healthcare providers? Or is it meant for providing patients with information on health insurance? I think we need more information about your specific idea before we can give you recommendations in developing an app. What is your niche?
    rubyarcox
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by rubyarcox » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:37 pm

The description is somehow vague, and it would help if you could provide us with more details of how the app should look like and what functions it should be able to perform. There are tons of apps on how to do the health stuff.
    If you want to make an app that would follow the changes in the patient’s insurance plan, then I recommend taking a look at https://www.lifeinsuranceblog.net/5-mil ... licy-cost/. They have tons of nice articles there that would help you understand how the insurance policy works and what algorithms you could use to represent it in the app.
  • Ohohoholy
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Ohohoholy » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:30 pm

Aggregate any payment instrument with card tokenization, bank account connection, etc. Connect all the instruments you need in your own digital wallet based on our e-money ledger or third-party services such as Visa and Mastercard. https://walletfactory.com/wallet-platform there is a lot of information on this site that will please you!