Moving to Florida
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Moving to Florida

by charli55 » Thu May 21, 2020 8:32 pm

I'm thinking of moving from De to Florida...maybe Tampa, St. Pete, West palm, or palm beach gardens. Change in life...the middle of 50-ies, the newly minted bachelor. We are looking for offers, the pros, and cons of these places. Thank you for your guidance!

• MrMorrison1983
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Moving to Florida

by MrMorrison1983 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:47 am

Even though I am sorry that Detroit is dying, Florida is definitely worth moving to. I have been living here for 5 years now and I do like it here. I moved with the help of https://expomovers.com/how-to-compare-m ... right-way/. Florida has the following pros: it has no state income tax; housing costs are lower than in other parts of the country; best beaches in the US; it's warm all year round. As for cons - hurricanes are happening quite often; in summer you'll have to face extreme heat and there are a lot of tourists which gets annoying sometimes.
  • darksky10
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by darksky10 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:10 pm

I live below you in MD. Wondering about moving there too! I do not like the Tampa area but the Gulf is beautiful. St Pete is really nice. Good luck!
    ECarr1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by ECarr1991 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:07 pm

Great tips, thank you guys!
    serenity007
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by serenity007 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:33 am

I know a little about this place, I have friends who live there and they say only good things about this place. I also move often and therefore I can share some of my life hacks and useful tips that will definitely be useful for this business. The most basic - this is exactly what you need to start to turn to reliable guys who help with moving to any distance, they help to transfer things, furniture and appliances. If you turn to responsible people, for example, to Medicine Hat Moving Service, you can save several hundred dollars and time, besides everything will remain in complete safety and on time, so it is very important to contact responsible and reliable companies
    kalvinbrown
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by kalvinbrown » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:19 pm

serenity007 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:33 am I know a little about this place, I have friends who live there and they say only good things about this place. I also move often and therefore I can share some of my life hacks and useful tips that will definitely be useful for this business. The most basic - this is exactly what you need to start to turn to reliable guys who help with moving to any distance, they help to transfer things, furniture and appliances. If you turn to responsible people, for example, to Medicine Hat Moving Service, you can save several hundred dollars and time, besides everything will remain in complete safety and on time, so it is very important to contact responsible and reliable companies
    I wish someone else could send me his opinion
    Zeero
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Zeero » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:56 am

Moving is always a great idea and the beginning of a new life!
    Sophler
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Sophler » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:59 am

Moving is undoubtedly a good thing, but do not forget that this process also has disadvantages. Any move causes specific problems and troubles. A ready person for such an ordeal can easily cope with the movement. I think it is necessary to prepare thoroughly for such a serious step. For example, we have lived in London all our lives, and we have never wanted to change the city where we live. We decided to change neighborhoods in London. The move seemed easy only because we turned to professionals for help. This way, we avoided a vast number of problems. We chose a professional team from alexandersgroup.co.uk, who did an excellent job.