Our Books are getting crazy Fast How do we Manage this???
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Our Books are getting crazy Fast How do we Manage this???

by charli55 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:11 pm

Yo Team, our business is growing like a stinking wild fire and our books are quickly becoming more and more of a problem. In the past one of our assistants and I have tag teamed our books. However, we are now working on 6 different properties all at the same time and we have several bank accounts and this accounting stuff makes me want to rip what little hair I have left out. Does anyone on here recommend any good accountants in Arkansas? What are some key questions that you ask accountants when looking for a good one? What are some of the things you look for on their resume? We would like to have a new accountant integrated within 2-3 weeks.

• AlanMcLean
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Our Books are getting crazy Fast How do we Manage this???

by AlanMcLean » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:11 pm

I can't answer to your questions.
  • MarshallRebecca
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by MarshallRebecca » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:12 pm

I know accountants in Arkansas, but they have no experience working with large firms or projects. Moreover, now more and more firms are hiring a programmer who simply writes a program that calculates everyone's salaries and counts and shows the company's losses or profits. As far as I know, more and more business people are doing this now. So, shortly, there will be no work as an accountant, which is sad, because the only way out now is to change jobs to a programmer. These people always have a job and will have it for the rest of their lives.
  • avrom
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by avrom » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:36 am

MarshallRebecca wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:12 pm I know accountants in Arkansas, but they have no experience working with large firms or projects. Moreover, now more and more firms are hiring a programmer who simply writes a program that calculates everyone's salaries and counts and shows the company's losses or profits. As far as I know, more and more business people are doing this now. So, shortly, there will be no work as an accountant, which is sad, because the only way out now is to change jobs to a programmer. These people always have a job and will have it for the rest of their lives.
    robots taking over everything.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/honig/radio-0 :D

A radio show about the feel-good, funny, and family-friendly weekly news stories that you didn't know you were missing live from our kitchen table on iHeartRadio.

Thank you for your support.