scaffolding parts?
    Emad785
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

scaffolding parts?

by Emad785 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:57 pm

Probably not posting this in the proper forum category, but my inquiry is in regard to the purpose of these steel items that came along with a batch of scaffolding frames and cross-supports I was given. Could someone tell me by these photos what these three parts/items are, what is the purpose, how they work, what they are called? Thanks

AbigailMcLeans
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: scaffolding parts?

by AbigailMcLeans » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:19 am

Hello
    why
    this is the right place for any discussion
    by the way, who is your supplier
    I just know a few guys who can help you
    kalvinbrown
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by kalvinbrown » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:20 am

Are you serious about getting suppliers?
  • lysagrey
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by lysagrey » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:36 am

There are actually a lot of scaffolding companies on the market these days. The construction business is on a rise and so many people are trying to get their piece if the pie so to speak. I have recently finished the construction of one of my new office buildings and I have been using a really good construction crew and they were the ones who hired the guys that did the scaffolding. I had very little idea what scaffolding actually is and so when I was assembling the team I asked them to ire all the additional contractors on their own. They hired Pete Suen and his team. I came by the construction site a few times and honestly it feels like they actually managed to put everything up in a span of a few hours. I was kind of stunned by that and it didn't cost me as much as I thought it would. Overall I think that if you guys need a good scaffolding comapny these guys are really good
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:39 am

lysagrey wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:36 am There are actually a lot of scaffolding companies on the market these days. The construction business is on a rise and so many people are trying to get their piece if the pie so to speak. I have recently finished the construction of one of my new office buildings and I have been using a really good construction crew and they were the ones who hired the guys that did the scaffolding. I had very little idea what scaffolding actually is and so when I was assembling the team I asked them to ire all the additional contractors on their own. They hired Pete Suen and his team. I came by the construction site a few times and honestly it feels like they actually managed to put everything up in a span of a few hours. I was kind of stunned by that and it didn't cost me as much as I thought it would. Overall I think that if you guys need a good scaffolding comapny these guys are really good
    Thanks for the share
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:31 pm

Unfortunately, I am not a professional in this field and I don’t know how to help you, but there are a lot of construction companies on the internet like https://fleetupmarketplace.com that can find a way to help you. But you should be careful because there are also scammers on the internet that can easily trick you. Before choosing a company, read their reviews, look through their previous works, and only after that you will understand if it is worth spending your time or not.
    dangarang
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by dangarang » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:39 pm

Rougdab wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:31 pm Unfortunately, I am not a professional in this field and I don’t know how to help you, but there are a lot of construction companies on the internet like https://fleetupmarketplace.com that can find a way to help you. But you should be careful because there are also scammers on the internet that can easily trick you. Before choosing a company, read their reviews, look through their previous works, and only after that you will understand if it is worth spending your time or not.
    thanks you for the recommendation
    butlerin
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by butlerin » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:12 am

Well, you can do everything by yourself. You have to buy the necessary tools for that. If you have plans on developing other projects, I think it will be a good idea to buy a tractor or another machine that will help you in construction. There are many websites on the internet where you can do that. Visit https://www.machinerydealer.co.uk/compa ... -for-sale/ if you are interested, I am sure you won't be disappointed.