Just Went Live - Sc-Fi Puzzle Game
  • DabsterEnt
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Just Went Live - Sc-Fi Puzzle Game

by DabsterEnt » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:12 pm

We just went live today, it's been non stop emailing and social media outreach.
    Here is a bit about our Kickstarter.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dabsterent/sstr

SSTR is a single player escape-room style puzzle game set aboard Horizon. A colony ship adrift in the darkness of space, under the watchful eye of Sister. Awaken into madness and explore the horrors of Horizon’s past.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/YdT79XZonII[/youtube]

nomlinz
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Just Went Live - Sc-Fi Puzzle Game

by nomlinz » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:56 pm

Hi! I was checking your campaign page and it looks very good! I'm sorry to see you didn't get the funding you needed. Are you guys still launching the game? What do you think went wrong? Could it have been corona related?

Best of luck!
    Hi! I run the popular blog Crush Crowdfunding and have helped people successfully raise over $7 million on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Get the proven step-by-step system to launch a successful crowdfunding campaign: http://bit.ly/crushcfhandbook
  • TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by TwoforTwo » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:49 pm

as for me I have an experience with jigsaw puzzles
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:29 pm

Yeah, me too! People who claim that they were harder to find during the lockdown just didn't want or didn't know where to look for. Lots of markets have made sites if they didn't have ones and the advertisment was everywhere on internet, you just had to know where to look. I came across this site where I could customized photo collage jigsaw puzzle and make it whatever I wanted it to look like. I am really glad that I bumped into that site cause it saved me from boredom.
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:55 pm

charli55 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:29 pm Yeah, me too! People who claim that they were harder to find during the lockdown just didn't want or didn't know where to look for. Lots of markets have made sites if they didn't have ones and the advertisment was everywhere on internet, you just had to know where to look. I came across this site where I could customized photo collage jigsaw puzzle and make it whatever I wanted it to look like. I am really glad that I bumped into that site cause it saved me from boredom.
    Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:00 pm

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    Jakondama
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Jakondama » Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:54 am

What can I say? It gives me little goosebumps. After watching the trailer for this game, I felt all the atmosphere and mystery. Feel that here, from behind the door, someone should jump out or attack or some bloody man, and the last attempts to ask for help. In general, I do not advise the faint of heart to play. I prefer a jigsaw puzzles game that develops my fine motor skills, motor coordination. But what makes me better.