Hindi sms
  • TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Hindi sms

by TwoforTwo » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:41 pm

Hi
    I think about an app that could send hindi sms automatically to make your soulmate happy

• charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Hindi sms

by charli55 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:47 pm

I think that is a great idea
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:49 pm

In fact, it would be nice to create an application for Hindi sms. Maybe you should try to contact the administrators of sites that have long been popular among many fans of Hindi sms? In my experience I will say that it really helped me to Express my feelings. I am a closed person, and it is very difficult for me to tell someone about my feelings. It was my emotional barrier that almost destroyed my relationship with my boyfriend. When our relationship was on the verge, I decided to act, because I did not want to lose an important person for me. A friend advised me She said that with the help of this resource, namely with the help of Hindi SMS, I can easily express my feelings without leaving my comfort zone. And it worked. So it's a good idea to create an app! Good luck)
    Mirko
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Mirko » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:54 pm

Hello, many companies on the internet can help you with this question. Today, everything can be automized. By just writing a program code for your phone, you can set it to send any message you want, any time, and at any number. You have just to choose phone numbers that will receive your notifications. Today, you can even send messages using a fake phone number[/url]. Search for it on the internet. I am sure you will find something interesting related to this topic.
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:27 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman