Bitcoin & Litecoin Watch Kickstarter
  • Coin Vigilante
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Bitcoin & Litecoin Watch Kickstarter

by Coin Vigilante » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:25 am

Hey guys, I wanted to share a Kickstarter campaign that I just launched 2 days ago - the Bitcoin and Litecoin Watches by Coin Vigilante. I figured this would be a good place to share it as I’m a fan of Salvador’s podcast and I just found his Kickstarter forum!

For the past 2 years I have taken the time to personally design, produce and manufacture a watch that would represent the importance of time and sound money. My hope is that for every person who wears this watch, there is a person out in the world who values these very important things.

The watches were carefully designed by me and are Bitcoin and Litecoin inspired. Elegant, high quality, and one of a kind. I’m hoping to possibly receive some feedback on here, awareness, advice, and maybe even contributions as we recently launched and this is my first Kickstarter rodeo!

I am open to discuss this with anyone, answer questions, etc! I will drop the Kickstarter link below so you can check it at your convenience.

http://kck.st/30wGYu7

Hope to hear from you, Cheers!

- Carlos Estrada

• Rossenalfred123
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Bitcoin & Litecoin Watch Kickstarter

by Rossenalfred123 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:35 pm

It all began with a group of people who dreamt of starting something completely new. We had a great vision, a passion for change and all the right skills. Together, we established Big Dog RV Services, a company dedicated to finding cutting-edge solutions and providing great services. To learn more, browse through our site or contact us directly.