How to Refinance Your Credit Card Debt With Crowdfunding
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

How to Refinance Your Credit Card Debt With Crowdfunding

by Cristina » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:23 am

Sounds too good to be true? It’s not!

Now, when you hear the word crowdfunding, you might think of websites like Kickstarter, GoFundMe, and Indiegogo. But, that’s not what we’re going to be using to attack that credit card debt.

Read the article here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/how-to-refinan ... wdfunding/

credit-cards-338x186.jpg
    credit-cards-338x186.jpg (18.6 KiB) Viewed 2504 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    Gendo
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: How to Refinance Your Credit Card Debt With Crowdfunding

by Gendo » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:04 pm

Thank you for sharing. We were arguing with my friend about this.
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:17 pm

Thank you for sharing this information. I just had no idea how it worked before. I turned to a lawyer for help. Even though my friends told me how to do it, I still decided to use the services of a lawyer. I was afraid that I might be deceived. Even the bank employees helped me to do this procedure. The team that helped me make the credit card consisted of my lawyer and two bank employees. The situation is ridiculous, but I can't help my paranoia.
  • RileyParker
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by RileyParker » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:56 pm

Gendo wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:04 pm Thank you for sharing. We were arguing with my friend about this.
    Me too. He doesn't believe in this but I told him it's a real thing.
    ECarr1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by ECarr1991 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:01 am

This is quite an opportunity. I agree with many users of this forum because refinancing a credit card can be one of the most basic solutions in some situations. That is why I am looking for ways to answer the question of how to pay off debts quickly? It costs much effort, but the solution to this problem lies on the surface of the issue. That is why it is worthwhile to keep looking despite all the difficulties. You can find a way out of any problem, so keep looking.
  • Workinon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Workinon » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:09 pm

Hey! I know that in order to refinance your credit card, you have to do a lot of research in the first place and know all the details about the process. I have refinanced my house once, and I nearly missed some details that could have messed up my credit score. Since then, I have become a lot more careful with these kinds of actions, and when I try to do something, I always try to compare my loans on 1stnwm.com and do other credit card-related stuff beforehand.
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:21 am

I think this thread offers an interesting perspective on using innovative methods to tackle financial challenges. For people seeking alternative approaches, considering options like academy bank customer service could provide useful guidance. Navigating credit card debt can be daunting, and discussions that delve into novel solutions like crowdfunding shed light on potential paths to financial relief. As other users share their thoughts, it becomes evident how creative strategies can reshape traditional financial paradigms.