Should I Crowdfund My Wedding (and How)?
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Should I Crowdfund My Wedding (and How)?

by Cristina » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:32 am

You can use crowdfunding to raise money for just about anything, including your wedding. It’s not unheard of for couples to raise modest amounts of money to help pay for their big day or their honeymoon.

For example, Katherine Donahue recently raised $3,248 on Generosity for her and her husband’s honeymoon fund after getting married at City Hall in NYC.

Read the article here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/should-i-crowd ... g-and-how/

flowers-260894_1280-338x186.jpg
    flowers-260894_1280-338x186.jpg (26.69 KiB) Viewed 12559 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • LiudwigXIX
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Should I Crowdfund My Wedding (and How)?

by LiudwigXIX » Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:58 am

Very interesting. At my wedding me and my wife ordered flowers and hire a florist for that. I did not think that making a wedding is so difficult and annoying. Not all people understand that (of course if you do not decided to do with one day before).
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:04 pm

Interesting way of refunding :))
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:05 pm

Great idea! I never thought about it. It is good that you found a way of saving some money. Weddings are expensive in general. I don’t really understand people who are not as rich as their wedding. I see famous people getting married just with 10 their closest friends and it is not a great event all over the Instagram. People want to show more than they actually are. My favorite blogger lives in Toronto and she was wearing for her wedding a beautiful dress. I am in love with it.
    ronton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ronton » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:34 am

Xanxan wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:05 pm Great idea! I never thought about it. It is good that you found a way of saving some money. Weddings are expensive in general. I don’t really understand people who are not as rich as their wedding. I see famous people getting married just with 10 their closest friends and it is not a great event all over the Instagram. People want to show more than they actually are. My favorite blogger lives in Toronto and she was wearing for her wedding a beautiful dress. I am in love with it.
    I think I know whom you talking about. I follow her too
    dylangrah
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by dylangrah » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:42 pm

I have liked going to college in classics. Lately, I don't know where I got this or who I saw, but I liked it. I started to have them, and classic suits. I had a wedding recently, and I bought a very cool case from the Gentleman's Guru. It didn't cost me that much money, but it was worth all the money from my perspective. And a lot of people appreciate me going into the classic and saying: You don't see guys today who are dressed so beautifully and elegantly.