Kitchen tools
  • AlexWilliams
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Kitchen tools

by AlexWilliams » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:49 am

What kitchen tools are a must in your household? I have everything from pans to rice cookers and air fryers, and I don't think it's too much. Maybe there are tools that I don't own yet, so please share.

• Caglediaries
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Kitchen tools

by Caglediaries » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:47 am

Loving my instant pot at the moment! Cooks a mean roast in very little time!
    blakejosh
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by blakejosh » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:54 pm

Rarely does anyone have a waffle iron or a kitchen scale
    hueycol
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by hueycol » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:59 pm

Yes, it's true. Among all my friends, only I bought a kitchen scale, which I even take with me when I go somewhere for work. It's because I'm on a kidney diet. And I always need to calculate the caloric content of the products that I consume every day. They shouldn't be too greasy. That is, I can't eat more than 700 kilocalories at one meal. But the total amount of calories per day shouldn't be lower than 1400 kilocalories. In such cases, measuring cups or kitchen scales are the best variants. Here is the model of my scales https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Beautiful-M ... B08SW6F5SZ
    wertyhas
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by wertyhas » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:44 am

I have a small set of kitchen tools. But I would so like to buy myself new sets.
    carolrand
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by carolrand » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:10 pm

Lately, while I was staying with the man, I was complaining that I was tired of this kitchen and all the old utensils that I had and had not bought anything new. And I remember we had quite a fight about it a week before my birthday. I went to my parents ' house, and he talked to family friends to come and arrange with the guys at Quartz Kitchen Worktops York the new kitchen I wanted. With different tools that I wanted. This, I think, was among the most beautiful gifts ever given. Now I go and make food for pleasure with such a kitchen.
  • bitcohen
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by bitcohen » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:42 pm

Silicone spatulas are the bomb. I buy a multi pack for cheap. Great for baking and icing, of course- but I use it when I make doughs, sauces, or any smooth batter. Also Digital kitchen scale, microplane, recipe book, candy thermometer.
  • Dennnis
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Dennnis » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:26 pm

Imagination is the limit when it comes to nailing down the top kitchen color ideas in 2021. Express yourself is the motto of the current decade, and if you want to catch up on the latest kitchen design trends, you better set your creativity free.

While the all-white kitchen is unlikely to ever go out of fashion, some new color trends will be everywhere in the upcoming year as well.

Read more https://groysmanconstruction.com/top-ki ... s-in-2021/
  • annarpa
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by annarpa » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:21 pm

Garlic crusher is my absolute favourite!!! 😍
  • Thadeciagre86
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Thadeciagre86 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:04 am

Hey, looking for a collection of household items or kitchen tools then one of the best services for these items is the website which I am suggesting to you. You can go for the ginnys customer service for these tools. This website also offers you credit schemes and many more options for buying products from their website.