Re: New business

by IreneGrant » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:40 am

I found a freelancer that does all the work
  • EdinStops
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by EdinStops » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:41 am

I am not using software for calculating my taxes. I can't trust such an important thing to a machine. I am using the services of xolo.io. It is an offshore company that takes care of accountancy and calculating taxes of small businesses, freelancers, and not only. I started to use their services a year ago for my small business. It is a French bakery in the town I live. I didn't see any sense in hiring a full-time accountant, so this is why I wanted to find an alternative. Luckily there are companies like Xolo that deal with such problems.
    -- New Member --

by akseljens » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:15 am

I have a small business, how to promote it?
  • kathlees
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by kathlees » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:16 am

I'm a budding businessman too, everyone tells me to create a website
  • amadsecca
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by amadsecca » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:17 am

Start-up entrepreneurs and small companies are often skeptical: they say we are too small to get our site, do not need it, or our business "does not fit" online. This is a classic mistake. Any company has a place on the Internet if you find the right approach to promotion. Another common mistake is creating a complex, lengthy, and expensive site, which developers and companies can only do with a fat wallet. Many ready-made solutions and website builders are as simple as two times two and do not require any technical knowledge. london businesses - just out of these. It was specially created for entrepreneurs and small businesses and is filled with all the necessary tools for promotion on the web.
  • konor
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by konor » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:37 pm

kathlees wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:16 am I'm a budding businessman too, everyone tells me to create a website
    The site is the face of your business. You can provide all the necessary information to your customers, leave your contact details for quick communication, place a map on which you can show the location of your offline office, indicate opening hours, tariffs for your services and much more.
  • konor
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by konor » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:45 pm

Also consider the Call Tracking service for your business - this is a convenient opportunity to track the sources of calls and draw conclusions about the effectiveness of advertising.
  • zobb
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by zobb » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:51 pm

konor wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:45 pm Also consider the Call Tracking service for your business - this is a convenient opportunity to track the sources of calls and draw conclusions about the effectiveness of advertising.
    And we use the Phonexa software https://phonexa.com/insuretech-2021/ - for lead generation, email marketing and call tracking. Its features include lead scheduling, custom accounting, predictive modeling, email automation, and more.