Low-cost hosting
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Low-cost hosting

by charli55 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:36 pm

I urgently need to find an inexpensive hosting service for my site. My friend and I are starting a small business and we have a ready-made website model for our business. Any help is welcome

• lika
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Low-cost hosting

by lika » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:50 pm

have the same question, bro :( Now i’m trying to search in forums like this one
  • Harry23
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Harry23 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:24 pm

I had the same trouble when I opened my small business. I created a simple online - store, but I still needed support to promote my site. My friend recommended me this website mangomattermedia.com where people specialize in providing comprehensive web hosting reviews and web-design. Their services are not expensive, and I was absolutely satisfied with their completed work. Now I have a well designed online store, which is built on WordPress and a smart layout. U can write to them, or check their website, there they have a lot of information about hosting.
  • Blowmberg
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Blowmberg » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:52 pm

Harry23 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:24 pm I had the same trouble when I opened my small business. I created a simple online - store, but I still needed support to promote my site. My friend recommended me this website mangomattermedia.com where people specialize in providing comprehensive web hosting reviews and web-design. Their services are not expensive, and I was absolutely satisfied with their completed work. Now I have a well designed online store, which is built on WordPress and a smart layout. U can write to them, or check their website, there they have a lot of information about hosting.
    Do these guys provide discounts?
  • peacekeeperman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by peacekeeperman » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:53 am

Now many companies provide discounts to attract clients. You just need to wait the moment when they provide them. I found a company which in my opinion is the best in this domain and since I began to work with them, all my websites work faster and perfectly. This company has the best service at low cost vps, moreover, their support stuff is with you all the time when you have problems on your website. Moreover, their services are available not only in the UK but also in other countries. I hope that I helped you.
    Marigioshi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Marigioshi » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:31 pm

Thanks for sharing!
    marymitch
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by marymitch » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:33 pm

Well, you're right many companies wait a while and then make a holiday discount, and many sellers. I bought my Windows VPS discount on Black Friday that I got in half what I think is something good that I got it so cheap, you always have to wait for the right moment. And since I have it, most of my sites go well quickly and without any problem. Besides that, before, I had issues that my computer was always filled with viruses, but what I like is that it warns me if I enter something that could cause viruses.
  • zobb
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by zobb » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:04 pm

I am looking for reliable hosting for deploying multiple servers on Windows VPS. Maybe someone already works like this and can tell me the contacts?
  • konor
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by konor » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:12 pm

zobb wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:04 pm I am looking for reliable hosting for deploying multiple servers on Windows VPS. Maybe someone already works like this and can tell me the contacts?
    I can help you
  • konor
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by konor » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:17 pm

If you contact https://hostovita.pl/windows-vps/, you will get a reliable and practical VPS Windows. At the same time you can always configure it the way you need it. Unlike traditional hosting, VPS server allows you to set up the operating system and choose the necessary programs and services, which will run on the hosting.