Low Carb Diet
    Donnabell87
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Low Carb Diet

by Donnabell87 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:11 am

I started one last January and have lost 80+ pounds. I've never felt so healthy. Even after the first few days I had more physical (and mental) energy than I have had in years.

I basically follow the Atkins Diet. 20 net carbs a day max. High healthy fat, medium amounts of protein, low carb.

If you've got some weight to lose, or need to kick the sugar blues, and enjoy eating: steak, chicken wings, cheeseburgers, salmon, cheese, nuts, cream, salad, vegetables, mayo, butter, etc, etc (as long as it is low carb and preferably natural, unprocessed, "real" food) then give it a try.

Connorwal
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Low Carb Diet

by Connorwal » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:09 am

I wouldn't be able to find the strength to go on a diet and it is difficult to find products at an affordable price.
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:12 am

Well, personally, I think that it is difficult to go on diets now, and not because it is difficult to control yourself, but simply because healthy food costs a lot. I just went to the supermarket and saw that chips (a large package) are two times cheaper than a kilogram of cucumbers. It wasn't so before cucumbers, tomatoes and all sorts or different vegetables were cheaper than fast food. And for this reason, many people are fat. But there is also a way out of this situation and this is counting calories. That's when I started counting calories with https://ketodietapp.com, I lost weight very quickly, although I didn't give up fast food.
    Connorwal
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Connorwal » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:10 pm

BerryHorn wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:12 am Well, personally, I think that it is difficult to go on diets now, and not because it is difficult to control yourself, but simply because healthy food costs a lot. I just went to the supermarket and saw that chips (a large package) are two times cheaper than a kilogram of cucumbers. It wasn't so before cucumbers, tomatoes and all sorts or different vegetables were cheaper than fast food. And for this reason, many people are fat. But there is also a way out of this situation and this is counting calories. That's when I started counting calories with https://ketodietapp.com, I lost weight very quickly, although I didn't give up fast food.
    Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM
  • JordanAvery
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by JordanAvery » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:24 am

I recently started a keto diet, and so far I'm not satisfied, but we'll see
    blakejosh
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by blakejosh » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:21 pm

I recently switched to the keto diet and have already lost a couple of pounds. I want to lose a lot more, so I will continue to follow this diet. I've even started to understand it a lot more and my body as well. After reading on the eatpropergood.com blog about some mistakes that can be made on the keto diet, I feel much better. I realized that I often ate what I shouldn't have while on this diet, but now I try not to let that happen. So I read a lot about different foods and whether they contain carbohydrates or not.
    hamemont
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by hamemont » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:52 pm

Man, that's some serious progress you've made with the low carb lifestyle! Shedding over 80 pounds and feeling healthier than ever? That's the dream right there. It's amazing how much of a difference it can make in both physical and mental energy levels.
    SsCoobyDoO
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by SsCoobyDoO » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:02 pm

Following the Atkins Diet seems to be working wonders for you. Keeping it simple with 20 net carbs a day max and focusing on high healthy fats, moderate protein, and low carbs is the key. And those meal options you listed? They're making my mouth water just thinking about them! Who knew you could enjoy such deliciousness while still staying on track with your health goals?
    For anyone considering giving it a shot, your success story is definitely inspiring. And if they're looking for more info or tips, I stumbled upon https://fitnessown.com/a-deep-dive-into ... ose-weight. It might be worth checking out for some extra motivation and insights into the low-carb lifestyle.
  • pralex
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by pralex » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:47 am

Embarking on a journey to shed excess fat requires a well-crafted plan, and "Fat Burning Diet: What You Need to Know" offers just that. This comprehensive guide, available at https://healthy-deck.com/2024/02/10/fat ... d-to-know/, dives into the essentials of optimizing your diet for fat loss. From understanding the balance of macronutrients to identifying foods that ignite your body's fat-burning potential, the article is a treasure trove of scientifically-backed information and practical advice. Whether you're new to dieting or looking to refine your approach, this piece equips you with the knowledge to make informed decisions towards achieving your weight loss goals.