MMOAuctions.com - Global Gaming Marketplace
    MMOAuctions
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

MMOAuctions.com - Global Gaming Marketplace

by MMOAuctions » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:13 pm

Hello kickstarter community :D!

Whether you're playing D&D, board games, MMO'S or Online FPS - we are all gamers.
    Our idea is to create a safe haven for all kinds of players to communicate, trade and exchange their virtual goods in a user-friendly multi-platform environment with its own dedicated app.

Our goal is to create the world's best online portal where players from all over the world can, in an intuitive and secure way, buy, sell and trade their virtual goods, game keys, action figures, board games and any other sort of gaming related accessories completely FREE OF CHARGE.

We are a group of devs and gamers from UK and Poland, and we have been working on this project for over 2 years. We have spent thousands of hours creating a website that we, as players, would like to visit and use.

And now it's time to set it free and share with everyone!

So if you crave perfection and intuitive user-friendly solutions that make online trade simple and smooth we believe our project will suit your taste.

Check out our Kickstarter project and spread the word and support us!

MMOAuctions.com - Connecting players

Comming March 1, 2018, MMOAuctions
    More info:https://mmoauctions.com
    Kickstarter preview: Click here!
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: MMOAuctions.com - Global Gaming Marketplace

by Cristina » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:11 pm

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    Tatyst
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Tatyst » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:18 pm

This game is really interesting. I watched the trailer on YouTube, and I really liked it. Also, I watched some gameplays, and it changed my mind. I decided to download it. Thanks for your piece of advice! I can recommend you to try the game Diablo 2. It's very interesting and it's multiplayer. I and my friends are playing it every day and we don't get bored with it. There is also a great d2 items store, from where you can buy the best items to make your game greater. Thanks for your advice, and I believe you will enjoy the D2 game!
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:53 pm

Tatyst wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:18 pm This game is really interesting. I watched the trailer on YouTube, and I really liked it. Also, I watched some gameplays, and it changed my mind. I decided to download it. Thanks for your piece of advice! I can recommend you to try the game Diablo 2. It's very interesting and it's multiplayer. I and my friends are playing it every day and we don't get bored with it. There is also a great d2 items store, from where you can buy the best items to make your game greater. Thanks for your advice, and I believe you will enjoy the D2 game!
    Yeah dude, I also never got bored. I had a lot of fun with it!
    siodettor
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by siodettor » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:28 pm

There's a lot to consider when choosing a trusty game marketplace. You have to consider the popularity of the game. The number of players online at any given time, what's being offered as in-app purchases, and the overall quality of the experience. It would be best to consider what other players think about the game before making your decision. For example, I use only farmingless.com. Like other markets, there's a trick to finding the best gaming marketplace, and that's all about getting to know your competitors