A cool trip to Europe!
  • TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

A cool trip to Europe!

by TwoforTwo » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:40 pm

This summer I was traveling in Europe. It's unforgettable! I was traveling by train through Portugal, France and Germany. And also I was in some Baltic countries. It's very beautiful there. Do you like to travel this way?

• LaurenMthc
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: A cool trip to Europe!

by LaurenMthc » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:54 pm

Of course, I especially like it when I photograph something unusual and beautiful
    AngelllsCrs
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by AngelllsCrs » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:57 pm

yes, I really like to travel by train, there is its own atmosphere and you can enjoy the views that you have outside your window. I think it's very cool. When I was traveling in Germany, I visited: Leipzig - the beauty of the architecture of this city is simply indescribable, perhaps it is one of the favorite cities in Germany. Hamburg is also one of the most beautiful cities in Germany. This city reminds me very much of Venice. Also during the trip, I used the db auskunft website, which helped me track the schedule of all trains throughout Germany.
    hamemont
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by hamemont » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:30 am

Exploring Europe by train is undoubtedly a great way to witness the continent's diversity and enjoy the convenience of city-to-city connections. It's an eco-friendly and enjoyable mode of travel that allows you to cover a lot of ground while savoring the journey itself.
  • keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by keilecpod » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:11 pm

One of the great things about train travel in Europe is that it allows you to soak in the picturesque scenery and immerse yourself in local life along the way. Whether it's the rolling vineyards of Portugal, the romantic charm of France, the historical richness of Germany, or the captivating beauty of the Baltic countries, each destination offers its unique allure.
    If you have more travel plans in the future or if you're considering pet-friendly accommodations for your trips, you can check out https://tripsavannah.com/savannah-pet-friendly-accommodations. It might come in handy for your future adventures.
  • keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by keilecpod » Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:30 am

That sounds like an amazing trip you're planning to Europe! I've been lucky enough to visit a few spots there, and it's always such an adventure. If you're into history, places like Rome, Athens, and Paris are like stepping back in time. The architecture, the culture, it's all so rich and fascinating. Don't forget to indulge in some local cuisine too—whether it's pasta in Italy, souvlaki in Greece, or crepes in France, the food alone is worth the trip! And, if you're looking for a relaxing getaway in nature after all that city exploring, check out https://grupoecoquintas.com/ . They've got some amazing spots that'll make you feel like you're in paradise.