New kitchen and bread box
  • Blowmberg
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

New kitchen and bread box

by Blowmberg » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:58 pm

Congratulate me as i've renovated my kitchen and as a symbol of new kitchen I would like to buy a new bread box :)
    What bread box would you recommend?

• alexcool2020
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: New kitchen and bread box

by alexcool2020 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:59 pm

why not something more significant?
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:04 pm

We hadn't had a bread bpx before my wife started to cook bread on her own. So, the only problem my wife had is storing this bread, it may be actually challenging, bread she was making got not really fresh after a few hours, which was pretty disappointing. That's why we decided to buy a special bread box and it was a really tough topic, I don't know why we got so stressed and confused as it's just a simple bread box. We even searched for a guide or article-reviews describing best bread boxes available on the market. Our favorite were well fed reviews, really informative and pretty reliable, considering the fact that the owner writes all these reviews based on her real-life experience)
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:24 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • willitrue
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by willitrue » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:57 pm

How many problems a simple bread box can create. When we ordered the kitchen cabinets from https://cabinetselect.com/cheap-kitchen-cabinets/ we started to look for other things for it. And to honest, we forgot about the bread box, we didn't use it even before. However, when our kitchen was installed we had some guests and they brought us as a gift a bread box and other kitchen things of course. It is just a simple box where we store our bread, we don't draw so much attention to it, especially since we don't eat a lot of bread.
    Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rebelif » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:45 am

i have it and i don't use it at all..
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:54 am

Well, we didn’t have to think about the bread box, until two months ago, when like Willitrue mentioned that they received that as a gift, like we did. I liked the fact that we changed our dining table and our guests noticed that. Well the design was very close to our old one so we thought no one is going to see any difference. I felt good when I received compliments for this table https://abideinteriors.com.au/product-c ... hen-dining . I really wanted to change it because that one was like 100 years old.
  • moreau1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by moreau1991 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:30 pm

BerryHorn wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:54 am Well, we didn’t have to think about the bread box, until two months ago, when like Willitrue mentioned that they received that as a gift, like we did. I liked the fact that we changed our dining table and our guests noticed that. Well the design was very close to our old one so we thought no one is going to see any difference. I felt good when I received compliments for this table https://abideinteriors.com.au/product-c ... hen-dining . I really wanted to change it because that one was like 100 years old.
    Good thinking. Thanks for the tips.
    iusepina
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by iusepina » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:24 pm

Hello,interesting info here!
    Giannaapom
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Giannaapom » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:25 pm

I know this feeling when you buy a new kitchen, and you want everything to be unique. That's why I decided to take all the necessary things from the company that installed my kitchen and uninstalled the old one. These guys, Quartz Worktops York, recommended everything necessary. The best and most affordable technical products I need in the kitchen. For example, I also took a bread box, which works so far. I mean, I changed the kitchen about five years ago, and I've never had any problems with home appliances. For me, it's something new when you buy cheap and sound techniques, and it doesn't even break.