Re: Fuel consumption.

by DianaGibson90oXM » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:18 pm

Don't drive agresively, it is the secret
  • IreneGrant
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by IreneGrant » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:19 pm

Some tricks can help you to save a lot of fuel while driving. First of all, it is important to accelerate gently every time. Also, it is important to avoid high speeds. Usually, drivers with a slow way of driving have a lower fuel consumption. The harder you accelerate, the more fuel you use. You can check on cararac.com what fuel consumption will have your car having different ways of driving. Also, using the air conditioner consumes a lot of fuel. So if you agree to ride with the open window, you can also turn off the air conditioning.
  • hherschellson
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by hherschellson » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:58 pm

Eco E-Bike Store is dedicated to providing our customers with high-quality products with elite levels of customer service. Your satisfaction is our number 1 priority. Give us a call and see what separates us in the world of Electric Bikes and Scooters!
    denhamok
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by denhamok » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:24 am

Every day I try to ride long distances on my brand new bike. This transport saves me money on fuel and time because the bike has good maneuverability. The best option is, of course, a bicycle with an electric motor. This way, you can save more money and time. If you buy an electric bicycle, I advise you to insure your bicycle right away. This will allow you to protect yourself from theft and breakage of parts. In other words, it will help you save money if something happens. Good luck on the roads and doing useful things.
  • Ohohoholy
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Ohohoholy » Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:12 pm

If you have a pressure gauge hose, then self-refueling the air conditioner is not difficult. I always run it myself too. Buy such a can https://easyklima.com/shop/gas-en/ , go to their website and read the instructions. Next, go to your car and refuel it. All. At a cost, this will come out almost four times cheaper than if you filled the air conditioner in a car service.