Racism
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Racism

by Angomod » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:35 pm

Have you ever faced a violation of rights on a racist basis?

Averyton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Racism

by Averyton » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:53 pm

Huh, are you kidding me? I mean, it’s always happening. I am the one who thinks that racism is a scary thing. Yeah, when I say scary, I mean it. There are so many ways to discriminate someone, and that is not only about the color of someone’s skin. Nevertheless, it’s way worse when it happens on a statal level. Have you heard of political figures racist comments. Well, here you can have a read and I don’t know what kind of person you have to be if you read it and stay calm! I was so frustrated, especially by the fact that she simply resigned, she did not even say sorry or something like that. Insane!
    Severalun
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Severalun » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:15 pm

What's so special about racism that itself appears in a conspiracy between people?
    Smough
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Smough » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:18 pm

When you begin to realize that racism is completely absent between people, like AIDS or coronavirus infections, then you will realize how much of the problem is sucked out of your hand. You can't make people hate themselves, but you can make them hate others. And it all comes from politics. I don't like sassy people, but it doesn't depend on the color of your skin, it depends on your upbringing. You will be forbidden to have an abortion like this man https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ ... -1.5062198, and then he will tell you that you gave birth to a bad man. Would you like that?
    Severalun
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Severalun » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:18 pm

Smough wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:18 pm When you begin to realize that racism is completely absent between people, like AIDS or coronavirus infections, then you will realize how much of the problem is sucked out of your hand. You can't make people hate themselves, but you can make them hate others. And it all comes from politics. I don't like sassy people, but it doesn't depend on the color of your skin, it depends on your upbringing. You will be forbidden to have an abortion like this man https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ ... -1.5062198, and then he will tell you that you gave birth to a bad man. Would you like that?
    I'd better read what's in there, I hear you.